Extra 6: Force Majeure (3)

Start from the beginning

Kuike said stubbornly: "Do more! You will be blasted into the sky with that car one second later. How much is your company's pension?"

Clara was not annoyed: "At least enough for my family to spend a lifetime."

"What do the data in Gennady's computer mean? Why lie to us with the wrong information?" Aurora asked in a cold voice.

Clara smiled, and apologized with an indifferent pride: "Against who is responsible for the misinformation now cannot solve any problems, is it? Gennady is one of the developers of the new electronic warfare system But at the same time, he is also a foreign spy. He must die, and his name cannot be killed in our hands. You are doing a good job. However, you have also touched things that you must not touch, and even produced evidence for yourself. Some greed-don't try to deny that Gennady's computer has a monitoring program installed. Once those materials are read and copied by unauthorized personnel, an alert will be issued to the terminal. At this moment, the military's reinforcements We will be here soon. "

Fuck! For a moment, the horse lost its forefoot and forgot to turn off the monitoring program first ... Aurora secretly annoyed.

"You are the employer, and we completed the task as promised, and there was nothing wrong with it. You have to take responsibility for this and give a proper solution." The captain Shen Sheng said.

Clara looked around the sixteen top international mercenaries present, "Snowfield", "Wolf", "Quick Passenger", "Aurora", "Piranha", "Darius" ... each one Everyone has their own strengths, and each code name is an industry legend. However, their team "Arctic Fox" with "Captain" as the core is the real powerful weapon.

It was a pity that nine people were killed and several were separated, Clara thought with regret. But it doesn't matter. As long as most of the main players are retained and new blood is absorbed to retrain, an upgraded version of the "Arctic Fox" will rise even stronger.

"There is only one way, and it is mutually beneficial." Clara extended her right hand to the captain with a smile. "Welcome to join SRC Strategic Resources, you will get unprecedented resources and guarantees. The era of mercenary squads alone is over. Only by joining a war service company, establishing a management system in accordance with the modern business model, and contracting business to the outside world can we create greater benefits. "

In the team members' own concubines and plans, the captain pondered for a long time, and finally stretched out his right hand to meet each other.

Clara's smile widened into a satisfying sweet smile, which was immediately splattered with a scarlet stream of blood--

The dark blade was cut mercilessly from the neck, and a swift knife cut off the esophagus and trachea at an instant, and death came instantly.

Clara wasn't even able to shake her from the shock of death, and her smile was still frozen on her face-Xueyuan appeared sideways from behind the captain, with blood dripping between her fingers. The captain seemed to want to say something, but the words and the right to survive were deprived together. After a few seconds, he fell like a tree struck by lightning.

"--Xuyuan!" Someone growled in anger.

Snowfield just coldly shook a drop of blood and inserted a military folding knife back into his waist.

"He is not the captain." In the headsets of the players wearing communicators, the voice of killing the youth was calm and clear, with an unquestionable determination, "Before the explosion, the captain's shoulders were pierced by an iron bar, and even if healed, one will remain. The triangular wound, but he didn't have it, only I know about it. We all want the captain to be alive, but hope is not always realistic, we have to accept reality. "