Chapter 2: The Wolf Hung Upside Down

Roy appeared to be sleeping, but he was actually still half-awake. He felt a slight tickle on his calf, someone was using their foot to lightly graze the top of his leg.

The twin beds of this motel were barely able to squeeze two people in. With his eyes closed, he shifted to side, trying to make more space for the other person.

It wasn't a few minutes later before he was completely roused by the feeling he received from his member being held.

"Shhh..." One hand covered his mouth, while the other hand drew itself from between his legs, gliding over his waist, fingers probing through the openings of his buttoned shirt, gingerly twisting the faint protrusions on his chest, as if they were switches to prevent the other person from struggling. The man's husky voice calmly whispered in his ear, "Don't wake the other guy up."

"Alden..." Roy forcefully pulled away from the palm that was covering his mouth and nose, and then hissed, "What do you think you're doing...get your hand out now!"

Alden chuckled silently, and Roy could feel the slight vibrations from his throat on the nape of his neck.

"What do you think?" He began to roll his fingertips slowly, playfully pinching the small nubs. He was pleased to hear the other's shortness of breath, and he gently sucked on the young man's earlobe, "We're similar, but I'm sure you already knew that though."

Roy breathlessly replied, "I suspected it, but I didn't want to do it with you...maybe you can find someone else and have sex with them, but don't expect me to join you."

"You're so shy and cute, my Chinese baby. I love how modest and reserved you are1...how about thinking of this as the beginnings of our first love?" He wasn't sure whether it was because sound of his voice was extremely low, but compared to before, Alden's tone seemed to undergo a subtle change. He no longer appeared refined and polite; it was as if something sinister emerged, freeing him from the etiquette rules and the restraints that bound him, unleashing his wild, unruly nature.

The sensation created by the tip of his warm, moist tongue trailing down the back of his neck made Roy shudder. He insistently pushed the other side away, attempting to create some distance between them. "Even if it's love, I don't want it starting from a single bed in a cheap hotel. And what's more, there's a spectator in the room."

"That guy's dead asleep, his snore is even louder than thunder. As long as you don't make too much noise, I'm sure he won't wake up, that's unless you like to scream and cry out when you come." Alden nimbly untied his trousers, "But I doubt you're like that, eh?"

Roy gripped his hand, "Are you sure he's asleep? He's not pretending to snore?"

Alden froze, then laughed, "Pretending? That's some weird thinking you got there."

Roy opened his eyes wide, he looked towards the neighboring bed, but it was too dark to see anything clearly. He put his lips close to Alden's ear, his voice was hushed and solemn as he uttered, "I think he's a very dangerous person, like...'The Night Killer'."

Alden clung to his body, suddenly quivering; he involuntarily called out, "What?"

"I know this sounds ridiculous, but...he was wandering alone on the road in the middle of the night, saying that his drunk friends had kicked him out his car. But when he rode with me, there wasn't any smell of alcohol on him. He kept telling me details about the murder, details that never even showed up on the news. He seemed extremely concerned about other people's reaction to this matter, like he was proud that they were scared and worried and like he was trying to show off his accomplishments...What do you think this means?"

Alden withdrew his hand from the inside of Roy's trousers and subconsciously glanced at the adjacent bed; the outline of the dark undulating figure on the bed was accompanied by booming snores that were indefinitely amplified in this silence-if Roy's suspicions were correct, then what were they doing, playing with fire2?! To be in the same room as a killer? Oh, hell no!