Extra 2: Countdown to Death (2)

Local police took over the scene of the explosion. In the end, Leo thanked Fang for sending police escorts and took a taxi. At this time, it was more than 12 o'clock in the middle of the night. They decided to go to Leo's parents' apartment on East 86th Street in Manhattan for one night, and then go to the FBI branch building the next day.

When entering the door, Sha Qing said consciously or unintentionally: "It has not changed much from last year. It is really nostalgic."

Leo said, "I think it's changed a lot, especially in my bedroom. There's an extra box of clothes and sundry mailed by someone-why should I wash the underwear you wear?"

"You can leave it alone and **** breath from time to time?"

"I don't have a fetish again!" Leo dragged him over and kissed him like a punishment. "If you want to feel it yourself, you can do it anytime."

"Do the business first." Sha Qing laughed and pushed away the endless lover, pulled out the black tea he had hidden from the refrigerator, and made a pot of tea.

In the fragrant tea fragrance, the two looked at the scene photos of the flesh and blood and the investigation data about the "ghost in the dark lane" before killing the youth.

"This guy only picks young women. The dark alley is not the place where the crime occurred, but the dead body. The victims have some things in common: blond hair, full body, wearing stiletto heels. They had been tortured and strong before death. It was violent, partly violated after death, the clothes were torn, and the body was in a weird posture-this way, and this way. "Killing Qing pointed a few photos with his pen tip." These are ritualized, The details may be derived from the long-term fantasies of the killer. For the killer, the result of the killing is not the most important. He enjoys the pain and fear of the victim. "

Leo twisted her eyebrows into a stern ball, and used a marker to draw out a sentence in the data:

Carefully designed murder script, strict selection of victims, ritualization of the killing process, with a set of strategies such as approach, seduce, and confusion, showing control throughout the process-judged as "enjoying killer" (Holms & Berg classification system) And "angry-inspired killer" (Kaipor classification system).

"Your definition of the killer coincides with the profiler of BAU. The report they provide also points out that the killer attaches great importance to preparation for the crime and enjoys the killing process. He even has a special purpose for torture and murder. A toolbox created by him. He is very alert, and will erase the evidence on the scene, hide the corpses, and abandon the corpses from a long distance. The hunting circle and the life circle will live in the two areas separated by a distance, and live a double life of surface security, secret killing, This also makes it more difficult for police to resolve cases. "

Sha Qing nodded and said, "Even in my opinion, it is a very difficult type of killer to capture."

"So, that's it?" Leo spread his hand and raised an eyebrow at him. "You want me to believe that you have as much information about this as BAU's writer?"

Killing the youth and laughing: "Do you think the serial killers across the country are already in my pants pockets?"

"Not all, but the 13 you delineated are more than just silhouettes on paper, right," Leo said resolutely.

Sha Qing shrugged indifferently.

"I know what you want to do, but you have to give up, and you mustn't do it in private, and you shouldn't make the whole city more bloody!" Leo glanced at his ankle with a pointed finger. "Treasure your promise to me . "

Killing the blue with the bottom of the cup on the metal positioning ring on the ankle, rolled his eyes in a sudden sound: "No! No! Oh, your tone is like a suspicious control crazy husband."