Chapter 3: The Sleeping Lamb

"You've asked it over and over ten times!" Quinn still wore his skull T-shirt and sat impatiently on the chair in the police interrogation room. "Don't I speak English? Or say, you guys Have ears one by one? "

Opposite the metal table, the middle-aged policeman's face was quite ugly, but he still could not hold back his anger, and pushed the simulated portrait on the desktop to him again: "Are you sure there are no errors?"

"Come on! I don't see the total time of his face adding up to more than half an hour, and it's almost two days now! The appearance of the yellow race looks similar, I have tried my best to remember, what else do you want!" Kui Eun-huo slammed the tabletop loudly.

Another young policeman sat at his desk with half **** at will, leaned down, grabbed his collar, stared at his eyes and drank, "Don't be so arrogant, boy, the contents of the notebook are still waiting for you Explain it well ... what are you going to do, you botched imitator? Are you going to succeed to become Nocturne II? "

Quinn's eyes panicked, her voice could not help but weaken a lot, and she still insisted: "If you think about it, it is a crime, then all people in the United States have to go to jail-who doesn't want to put the national treasury in his pocket? "

The young policeman snorted and gave a sudden slam, pushing him back to his seat.

Questioning every word and every detail about that young Asian man, for the eleventh time he fell on this **** man who was stubborn, Quinn felt that he was going crazy.

Outside the surveillance wall, two men in dark suits were talking while watching the interrogation in the room.

"The simulated portrait he gave was similar to that of a gas station employee and a hotel owner. Another girl, Jessica, was still unconscious in the hospital because of an overdose."

"Another simulated portrait with a different look. How many are there in our drawer, Rob? For each crime, even if there are witnesses, the description and portrait given are different. Can he change the facial features?"

Rob blinked green slender eyes, suddenly lowered his voice, and said mysteriously: "I heard that the Chinese have an ancient martial art, they can change their appearance and even their gender at will, even the old man can change in a moment. Become a little girl, what's it called, oh, 'Yi Rong Shu' ... "

His companion stared at him severely with dark blue eyes: "Are you being brainwashed into an idiot by the strange Kungfu films? This ridiculous legend also believes! We have also learned makeup, how to dress up, only From height, hairstyle, clothing, temperament, it is still feasible to confuse an unfamiliar person in a place with insufficient light. How can it be like plastic surgery, even the basic shapes and positions of the five features are changed? "

"Well, Leo Lawrence, I've made sure your head is insulated from the sense of humor again." Rob sneered, apparently just a joke just now, calming the solemn atmosphere. "Forget that your maternal grandmother is also Chinese, how about any new discoveries to this one-fourth fellow?"

"He's a left-hander." Leo handed him a photo of a transparent evidence bag with a small piece of sketch paper in it, with black charcoal drawing a life-like doodle on the paper. "The evidence I just found is suspected to be the' killing 'handwriting. I have performed a handwriting identification and faxed it to the BAU (Behavioral Investigation Support Section) to supplement the criminal psychological profile."

Rob took it over, and carefully observed the wolf that had been ripped open and hung upside down from a tree branch. He bounced his tongue and said, "It's a good drawing, it's very successful. He intends to add a new mark from this time. Well, then we would like to thank Mr. Nocturnal Demon, who has made a great contribution to us in grasping more arrest clues-I will explain to the morgue and sew his belly a little straighter. "