Chapter 37: Algae In The Lake (2)

New Jersey, Northwest.

Despite all the imaginations he had, Li Biqing still exclaimed in amazement when he saw the beautiful log house beside the rippling blue lake. A wooden plank trail was built by the lake, and two white wooden boats with oars were also tied at its edge. The green lawn spread behind the cabin onto the verdant forest, stretching towards the lush, boundless Kittatinny Mountain.

"This is awesome!" He couldn't help but get stunned.

"Of course, the title 'Garden State' isn't just for naught." The host said happily and settled their luggage in the pristine, pine- scented wooden house.

"I'm looking forward for the next day! What are our plans? Forest camping, hiking, or hunting?"

Li Biqing suggested enthusiastically, "Let's hunt! I've never experienced doing it in the wild. I heard that hunting bears in the United States is legal; maybe we can catch a black bear."

"It's not as simple as you think, boy, "Leo said." First, you need to apply for a hunting license and buy non-automatic guns. You can only hunt a certain kind of non-protected animals you applied for - a deer, a bear or others, in a specified area, date and time period. There are also restrictions on the quantity. In short, you can only act after approval. By the way, the state's black bear hunting season starts in December, but currently, it's only September. You can only play with hares and pigeons at most. "

"Okay..." the young man said with some disappointment, "Then I'll go fishing first - or do I also need a permit for it?"

"Yes, you need to apply for a fishing license, but don't worry, I already have one."

But before Li Biqing's face lighted up, the federal agent added, "But you have to read this 'New Jersey Fishing Regulations' in advance. If you violate it, you will be fined and the offense will be recorded in your personal files. The rules says, no electrical fishing rods; the rod itself and the wire may not exceed 4.8 meters and 19 meters in length respectively; you can only install up to two hooks, each without any barbs; earthworms, dragonflies, fish and shrimps are allowed to be used as bait; do not tear the lips of the fish when taking off it off the hook; small and pregnant female fishes must be put back into the lake ... Oh, there are also regulations regarding the size standards of small fishes - according to different species, length, weight, and even some according to waist circumference ..."

" -Stop! Stop!"Li Biqing said angrily "I don't want to go fishing anymore! Swimming! I don't need a license for swimming, do I?"

"That's not necessary."

Li Biqing immediately entered the house and changed into dark blue swimming trunks.

Before jumping onto the lake, he angrily said to Leo, "I want to complain about this travel company, as well as the newspaper! Your mother, it's all just fake advertisement!"

Leo propped his hands on the railing of the wooden trail plank as he silently watched the waves of water on the lake.

He did not expect that Li Biqing's slenderness was just an illusion. Under the conservative casual clothes, he actually had a good figure-not the kind with blocks of muscle, but it was undoubtedly strong. His clear proportions showed that he had undergone some meticulous training or exercise. At such a youthful and compelling age, every inch of texture exuded a fresh air; not to mention the waist and abdomen lines that were gathered together sexily - enough to make people hold their breaths.

--At least, Leo held his breath until the cool drops of the lake's water splashed on his face as the other's leaping body touches the lake surface - only then did he regained his normal breathing.[t/n, Leo, (º﹃º )]