Chapter 92: The Tip Of The Iceberg (1)

Until Sha Qing's wrists were locked behind his back with alloy handcuffs, Rob still couldn't believe that they finally caught the mysterious serial killer, and felt a little dizzy.

"Hey, you're really a piece of work," He put his arm on Sha Qing's shoulder like they were long-time friends, then said with deep emotion, "Do you know I lost almost ten pounds in the past year or so chasing you? As for Leo, at least six of his dates got spoiled because of you. Fortunately, you were caught today, otherwise, there's no telling how long that guy is going to stubbornly chase after you."

"I'm honored to be your fitness instructor, as well as-" Sha Qing gave a meaningful look at the dark-haired agent with a gloomy face, "the third party between him and his future wife. For that reason, can I ask for the handcuffs to be loosened a bit? My wrists are getting sore."

"Add a fetter to him." Leo said coldly, "I don't want him to escape by breaking off his fingers again."

"Ha! You're holding a personal grudge, Leo," Rob said in a teasing manner, "Don't be too hard on our super killer. You know, someone at the Bureau has given him the nickname 'Special Extra Agent'."

Leo showed a that's-really-absurd,-simply-unreasonable expression in response.

"Moreover, I still have quite a few doubts waiting to be answered by him," Rob patted Sha Qing's shoulder and said in with a sincere tone, "Seriously though, there are a lot of things on the previous case that made me puzzled, so how about telling me about those? For example, none of your portraits on our records were the same. How did you do that? Did you wear a mask? Or is the legendary ancient oriental art of disguise a real thing?" He curiously poked his finger around on the other man's cheek, trying to decipher this mystery that had been bothering him for a long time.

Then, he yelled as if he had discovered new world: "Hey, there's a wound here, but not a drop of blood!" he pointed to a small wound less than two centimeters long on Sha Qing's jaw. It should have been cut by a knife blade unknowingly when he was tangled with several agents and soldiers earlier. The wound was split like a thin thread, but strangely, there was no bloodstain, and one could faintly see the flesh color inside when you poke it with fingertips.

"High simulation mask? It's too realistic. If it weren't at such a close distance, the skin color, pores, small spots, and even the faintly visible capillaries under the skin are all vivid!" Rob almost pressed his nose to Sha Qing's face. "Polyvinyl chloride resin ? Which high-tech company's handiwork is this? It's almost comparable to <<Mission Impossible 4>>!"

Sha Qing tilted his head back slightly to put distance between them: "Limited edition, not-for-sale item, keep your eyes and hands away."

He's still in the mood for jokes at times like this! Leo restrained his anger from the bottom of his heart and walked up to pull his partner, who he suspected is having a mental lapse, out of the way and said to the serial killer they just caught, "It's time to remove that mask and show me who you really are, Sha Qing!".

"I highly discourage that." The other side said expressionlessly, "Even if you have to reveal it, don't do it yourself, Leo, I mean it."

"Sorry but your suggestion is unacceptable. I think that out of all the people here, I'm the most qualified for the task." The dark-haired agent said in a deep voice, "Remember what I said last time? 'Sha Qing, you have hidden too much from me, it's like you're surrounded by a thick fog'-I must uncover this fog with my own hands. No matter how unpleasant what lies behind it, it's still the truth that I have always sought."