Extra 6: Force Majeure (3)

The Hummer military fired and started with a jeep, and reversed in the capture of a sound bomb. Gennady, who was surrounded by security guards, was sitting on the back seat. His extremely tight nerves were loose and he was about to speak, but he felt that the mouth was sticky and full of liquid.

He had a lip, black and red stained blood, and debris of invisible human tissue, which poured out continuously, and quickly dyed a large red coat. There was severe pain in the chest and abdomen, and Gennady was so painful that he wanted to howl, but he could only make a "snoring" sound from the broken throat, his arms scratching helplessly in the air.

The guard next to him changed his face and immediately looked at Gennady's injuries. However, he did not have any injuries.

Gennady finally had a few painful convulsions, and Huo looked down. The security guard stretched his fingers around his neck and frowned, "He is dead. The cause of death should be poisoning."

Another security man was shocked: "Poisoning?" All the dietary expenses and people and contacts of Gennady are in their control. When was the poisoning?

"Oyster steak," said the flight attendant who had been neglected in the corner, combing her messy hair with her hands. The makeup on her face couldn't conceal her experience when she took a closer look, and she was a middle-aged mature woman in her forties. Before the security turned the muzzle, she calmly pulled an ID card with a special logo from her collar: "Clara Mitchell, head of SRC Strategic Resources' outreach department."

SRC company? In other words, their employers killed the person they wanted to protect? Several security guards in the back seat were still in utter silence. The driver saw the individual rocket launcher carried on the shoulder of the attacker dozens of meters away through the windshield, and his face suddenly looked like earth: Russian-made RPG-29! The U.S. military did not eat this thing in Iraq. It can penetrate ordinary main battle tanks, not to mention just a Hummer. Even if it accelerates at full speed, it can't escape the bones!

The opponent should be a mercenary, with a goal of Gennady. Their security personnel are just loyal to their duties, resistance will inevitably die, and surrender may still have a chance. He immediately braked, raised his hands to get out of the cab, and shouted, "Gennady is dead! We surrender!"

His voice was far away in the silent wilderness. Although Wolf could hear it, he sneered dismissively: "Go to death!" He was about to launch, and a voice of killing came from the headset: "Wait, Wolf, situation Changed. "

"... Okay, a few hundred dollars for a round of armor-piercing bullets, one can be saved." Wolf twisted his neck and removed the bazooka from his muscle-twisted shoulder, holding it lightly in his hand.

Aurora ran to his companion all the way, his tone was rapid: "The previous information was wrong! What Gennady participated in the research and development was not a memory chip technology at all, but an airborne electronic warfare system! We encountered the military's A-class secret! "

"The intelligence is not provided by the SRC company? They are not related to the military? What the hell!" Cried Kuike.

The team members looked at the captain. On the other side, Gennady's body was also carried out by the security guards and placed on the ground. The captain glanced at the female flight attendant who was getting out of the car and arranging the wrinkles of clothes, and there was an imperceptible smile on the corner of his mouth.

Clara came up with more than a dozen muzzles and looked calmly, saying, "Hello Arctic Fox, I'm Mitchell, head of the Outreach Department of SRC Strategic Resources. I'm sorry to have intervened in your mission, not trust. However, your ability is the company's requirement that I must track and monitor the progress of the task throughout the process. I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. "