Chapter 31: Blood-Stained Kiss (2)

He tried to pinch it with his fingertips, but it slipped away, so he made a move completely unexpected by Leo.

It happened so quickly that Leo didn't even have time to react- Sha Qing buried his face on his leg, gently bit the tail with his teeth, and quickly pulled it out. When he lifted his face, the blood-stained bullet remained between his lips. Under the black hair, his face shone brightly under the flashlight, and the blood on his lips was shockingly red that when the pair of dark eyes looked up to him, Leo inhaled a cold air and held his breath.

The bullet made a light, crisp "cling" sound as it landed on the concrete floor but Leo felt like he was to be hit by it again- like a mirror cracking from the center point towards all directions, then finally breaking into pieces.

His eyes were wide open, but his mind was blank; amidst the emptiness was a surging iridescent and throbbing fragrance. He didn't even see Sha Qing's face slowly approach as the man kissed him.

Nobody knew who was more eager for whom, and the salty bloody taste spread in their mouths...

The fiery contact was enough to burn the tips of their tongues, but it was so sweet it made people sigh.

What the fuck is this... This is not good ... Leo thought vaguely, but he couldn't make himself stop.

The person he kissed didn't seem to want to stop at all too, so the young man held the edge of Leo's cheek with his palm in order to stabilize the jaw, and gently went deeper... [t/n, ahhhhhhh ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄ ]

They savored each other's taste; inhaled each other's breath; there was a current that seemed to meld their flesh and soul together.

- And at this moment, they felt exhilarated and at the same time, serene.

""

.

.

.

On the floor near their feet, Cavalry had his hands handcuffed while his body still bleeding, as he gasped for breath. The feeling of blindness made him crazy but nobody cared about his pain, and his despair.

Long after that, he heard the whispers of two other people, using a foreign language ​​that he could not understand at all.

"... What did you feed me?" Leo covered his throat-a small round thing just slipped in there.

"A pill that will allow you to take a break for a while, so that you won't feel 'caught in the middle' later." Sha Qing smiled slightly, and his lips were still red with blood. "More importantly, if I escape before your eyes, I think you will really shoot at me."

"A good judgment..." Leo felt that his eyelids began to sour and eventually closed. He tried to open his eyelids, and his face did not show any irritation from being calculated upon. "Did you foreseen this too?" He raised his wrist with effort.

Sha Qing's eyes widened in surprise-a pair of steel handcuffs fastened his left wrist firmly with the other's right wrist. Leo! When did he do it?

"Unfortunately, the key was lost during the chaotic battle. It's dark and messy here, so I guess you have to wait until dawn to find it. In addition, the phone you gave me had already turned on automatically when you were helping me take out the bullet earlier. At that time, I also hid it behind my back and dialed the office line, a number which only I, knew. They would trace the phone signal, and even if it was encrypted, it could be cracked. Soon, a large number of policemen would arrive here, you can't run....." Leo's voice was getting lower and lower, and finally, his head drooped down.