Chapter 83: Magic In The Cave (2)

They kissed again and again in the gradually calming atmosphere as if they wanted to completely integrate each other's taste into themselves and become one.

"Thank you," Leo murmured as he rubbed his ears together.

"Why, because I'm willing to make concessions?" Sha Qing chuckled lazily. "That comes with conditions, agent, and next time you'll have to be the one below."

Leo was silent for a few seconds, and then said: "I can try it."

"--What?" Now it was Sha Qing's turn to be surprised. After all, he wasn't expecting that a stubborn guy like Leo could change his mind easily.

"I mean... if you can do this for me, I think I can too." The dark-haired agent whispered, seemingly a little embarrassed.

Sha Qing turned over suddenly, and gave him a hot, nearly suffocating kiss, then gasped in between breath changes, "...... As much as I'd like to do the 'next time' right now, this is not a good place to do it, and we need to conserve some energy to deal with all that crap out there. I'll remember what you said. Next time, right? Mmm, next time."

Leo couldn't help but laugh at his childish repetition of confirmation, "You want to wash? We have that smell all over."

Sha Qing wrapped his arms around him and rolled to the ground, the two of them falling together into the seawater beneath the rocks.

They playfully shuffled around as they washed. After cleaning their bodies, they picked up their clothes -which had turned into a few crumpled, wet cloths- and had no choice but to put them back on as it was better than wearing nothing.

Back on the rocks, the cold damp air drilled straight into the skin, but the two felt more comfortable than the small fire before because they could cuddle intimately and use each other's body heat to keep warm.

Leo rested his head on Sha Qing's chest, listening to the steady heartbeat. The long-lost sleepiness like a late winter night quickly descended, and even before the words "good night" was spoken, his consciousness was already thrown into the abyss of dreamlessness.

As he listened to Leo's slow breathing, Sha Qing stared at rival and lover in the darkness. He then lowered his head and dropped a light kiss on the sleeping man's black hair, "Good night, my lion."

********

When they walked out of the cave again, it was already about 20 o'clock at night. There was no sign of the search party near the beach, and the dark vegetation on the barren slope rustled in the night wind.

Sha Qing listened carefully to the surroundings and whispered, "There are no movements, they should have left."

"For a few hundred people, one day is enough to turn this island upside down. Maybe they thought we had escaped to the bigger South Island?" Leo said.

Sha Qing nodded and said: "It's very possible. If that's the case, the North Island is sharply depleted and under-guarded, so maybe we can exploit an opening."

"You mean, sneak back to the clubhouse?"

"Yes. Little Yavre will definitely not leave the clubhouse. In order to ensure his own safety, he will concentrate most of the bodyguards left on the North Island in his own castle, and accordingly, the villa area will be much less guarded."

"The villa area? You still want to toy with the remaining members? Come on, Sha Qing, Yavre is not that stupid. It's been about twenty-four hours since last night's incident. He has long ago stuffed those survivors into the plane to transport away."

"Maybe, he's not stupid, but he is capricious and insane enough. If he values hunting us more than the lives of those members, he might be worried about us getting on the plane in disguise and escaping, so he won't revoke the no-fly order. If that's the case, those members might still be in his castle too. Want to bet on it?"

"-You want to catch them all in one go? With just the two of us? Oh, Sha Qing, you're even crazier than little Yavre!"

"But you like my craziness, don't you? or else why didn't you go after another killer?" Sha Qing smiled a little smugly, "How about let's work together again for some castle adventure?"

"You are the most audacious and restless killer I've ever seen!" Leo turned his words around, "But since we're in a desperate situation, we might as well try it your way, and maybe we can really survive."

"More than that, I'll make sure you get to kick little Yavre's ass - I heard he's got quite a thing for you. Have you given yourself up to show your dedication to the great FBI?" Sha Qing looked at him teasingly, his eyes flashing with murderous intent to that man.

Leo became vigilant and said: "Stay out of my targets, Sha Qing! Yavre is part of my job, and you know how much I value my work! So if you try to step across the line.... Don't tell me that I didn't warn you!"

Sha Qing whistled sarcastically, "Threatening me like this... Such a ruthless elite agent."

Leo choked as if a fishbone got caught in his throat.

He suddenly felt that the dark sea cave was actually a forbidden place that had been enchanted by sorcerers. People in it would act like they're under a spell, with their full of pink bubbles, and even a devil would look like an angel. But once you stepped out from it, the illusion would shatter and the other side would instantly reveal their original lofty face.

Twelve hours ago.... It seems like I've made one of the biggest mistakes in my life...wearily pinching his brow with his fingertips, Leo sighed in frustration, "Listen, Sha Q-"

"Oh? I think I heard someone call me 'Baby' before."

Leo covered his face with his palm, "...Baby, let's stop making trouble, okay?"(t/n: OMEGEEEED BABY)

"No problem." Sha Qing smiled pleasantly, "That perverted Little Duke is yours to dispose of, and the other hunters are for me if they haven't left yet."

"No, I won't just sit back and watch you kill people."

"Then turn on your back so you won't see it."

"Sha Qing! That's my principle!"

"It's also my principle not to be the bottom."

"......" the federal agent cursed in annoyance, "Fuck!"

"Well, about Luna Island, we can put aside the dispute and work together for no. We can always find a solution later." The serial killer said.

Leo watched speechlessly as the man climbed up the grassy slope to cross the jungle again. He was tempted to just turn around and leave, parting ways with him completely.

Unfortunately, this intention was detected by the other before it could be carried out.

"Ahhh." Sha Qing sighed, holding onto a tree trunk.

"What's wrong?" the agent asked warily.

"My butt hurts, and I can't walk. Help me out, dear." Sha Qing replied softly.

"....."

Leo swore to himself for the Nth time: He must throw this pretentious bastard into federal prison!