Chapter 112: Walking On A Tightrope (2)

"Sit down, little bitch."

Sha Qing's eyelids drooped quietly. If anyone could see the pair of dark eyes under his long, slender eyelashes, they would find that the quiet gaze inside suddenly became as cold and sharp as a knife.

He picked up his dinner plate, looking ever so meekly, that all the inmates present breathed heavily in excitement, but then suddenly, he slammed the stainless steel plate- still with the junk-like food in it- onto Roger's face with full force!

Roger let out a scream, bent down reflexively, and covered his face with his hand. And as blood mixed with mashed potato seeped from between his fingers, he coughed a few times in pain and spat out a bloodied tooth...

The inmates became agitated after a moment of shock, then a few of them pounced on Sha Qing like hungry tigers. He quickly turned his body sideways and punched one of the attackers in the nose, immediately splashing blood.

"--PHWEEEET!!"

A sharp whistle suddenly echoed through the dining hall.

Simon and two other prison guards rushed over at the same time, "Stop it now, or you'll be up for isolation!"

This trick works well for the inmates. Nobody wants to stay in a small three-square-meter-room in complete darkness with only a bed and a toilet for ten days up to half a month. No wind, no entertainment, no one to talk to- loneliness and total isolation could drive people crazy.

The prisoners immediately dispersed before the batons smashed down and retreated indignantly into the crowd.

Simon looked at the leader of the small group of troublemakers: his nose was crooked, his face was covered in blood, and he was grimacing in pain.

"Son of a bitch, he broke my nose and a tooth!" Roger shouted in a slurred voice.

"You should be glad it wasn't your dick that got broken." Simon laughed cynically, "That'll teach you a lesson that not all men can be strong enough to target others."

For the sake of some extra cash, Eric, the captain of the prison guards, led Roger to the infirmary while instructing Simon, "This new kid is also a difficult person to deal with. That wild temper of his needs to be grinded down."

Simon hesitated for a moment and announced, "Elvis, as punishment for beating people, you'll have to mop all the walkways on this floor after dinner. Go to Wilson to pick up the cleaning tools."

Eric rolled his eyes as he walked- the punishment was ridiculously mild. But for the sake of Simon's help today during the 'Bag' session, he also acquiesced.

Sha Qing glanced at Simon quietly, and answered, "Yes, sir." his tone was very polite, and even a little grateful.

He started to leave after replying, walking with an elegant and coordinated posture and his back looked slender and straight under the light, giving off an asceticism-like cold air.

"Check out that damn good looks, it makes you want to do him!" a prisoner whispered.

Someone immediately agreed, "You gonna do it?"

"Why not? This guy hadn't had some action for a long time now."

"At least today Roger wouldn't be able to take the the fun stuff today. That newcomer's one move was really powerful." Someone said while chuckling.

.
.
.

The lamps in the hallway emitted a pale white light, reflecting on the gray floor and the iron bars with peeling paint, contributing to the cold and miserable atmosphere.