Extra 3: Countdown to Death (3)

Facts have proved that the general laws of film and television dramas do not apply to real life, and Leo's luck is not bad. At about 6 pm, in a private home at the junction of Queens and Nassau County, southeast of New York, the police arrested suspected serial killer Angelo Walker, nicknamed "Ghost of the Dark Lane". He is 35 years old, working as a mechanic. He is well-formed and looks good, and has a normal family-a blonde, plump wife who wears stiletto heels, and a daughter with the same blond hair.

After seeing his wife, Leo understood the source of his fantasy-at least so far, he has tried to control himself not to shoot his wife and daughter, and turned to attacking strange women who share some characteristics with his wife. It is difficult to estimate when this desire will be completely out of control.

Police found a secret room built in his cellar from which he searched the victim's clothing, stumps, belongings, and a leather covered with handsaw, meat cutter, scissors, screwdriver, razor and other tools Boxes, these metal tools look gloomy and cruel, and they can't clean the old rusty blood stains. Until the police put Angelo into a police car, his wife still refused to believe that her law-abiding, intelligent and lovely husband would be a demon who raped, raped and killed others.

Sha Qing squatted down on the floor to look at Angelo's toolbox, watched the police officer in charge of forensics packing it, and brought it into the car. "I really want to try it on him as well ..." Leo heard his new partner mumble and put his hands on the other's shoulders.

"Remember, you are different from him," said the dark-haired agent softly. "You guys-completely different."

Sha Qing looked up at him, his face looked like crying and laughing.

This expression made the dark-haired agent's heart cut. Although outsiders were present at the moment, Leo still wanted to embrace the man in front of him and kiss him desperately, but the other party didn't give him that time.

Sha Qing quickly threw this complicated and unpredictable mood out of Jiuxiaoyun, and got up and walked towards the car: "Well, I will hand in my homework, then the private entertainment time."

Leo overtakes: "Follow me back to Washington D.C."

"There are no children," said Sha Qing.

"If you want to carry a gun or carry a triangular edge / stabbing into the Mafia headquarters, I would also like to say this to you," Leo said stubbornly, "there are no doors!"

At 10.30 pm, Alessio Berardi welcomed the last visitor in his custody at the Metropolitan Federal Detention Center (MCC) in New York.

"It's been a long time, Alessio," said the young Asian man who was visiting.

The blue-eyed, young Italian sat down at the meeting table. His hair was a little longer, still with that frank and fresh expression, and smiling, and said, "I haven't seen you in a long time, Li, I miss you so much."

"The way you miss it can be a bit overwhelming," said Sha Qing, raising his wrist and looking at his watch. "Here it is again, 1, 27, 14, right?"

Alessio nodded: "Yes."

"Whether it's a threat or a warning, these text messages are meaningless. You don't have to send them."

"No, at least it can remind you, me, Alessio, your former roommate, will soon leave this white building and return to the big, rotten apple on the outside.

Sha Qing stared at him, then said, "I wanted to ask you, 'Do you really think I killed Timothy?', But when I saw you at first glance, I knew that this sentence was completely unnecessary to ask. You Have no memory of him, and do n't even want to ask me who was with Timothy last. Who he died in does not make sense to you-no, it still makes sense, so you In the name of revenge, you can clean those who are blocking the way. "