Chapter 3: The Sleeping Lamb

Start from the beginning

Leo is speechless about this totally unreliable new partner, and can't help but miss the retired old man Kenneth deeply-although he is always soft-hearted and treats coffee as life, he is always smoother and livelier than this The overkill is much better.

"I now feel like flying a kite when I was a kid," Rob returned the photo to Leo, shrugged with regret, "the kite flies and flies in the sky, we chase and chase on the ground, we can't chase."

"We will catch him! Just like those cunning scum before, the last one will be brought to justice." Leo sank his face, and the dark blue eyes under his black hair were brewing like a deep current flowing under the sea. A turbulent storm.

Rob was most afraid of seeing him look different from the crimes of the whole world. This made his handsome features similar to a cool movie star Xiao Xiao, with a severe and shameful shame.

No wonder he still can't find his girlfriend! The unkind partner groaned in the stomach. It is estimated that no woman wants to marry anthropomorphic version of the US Constitution, no matter how beautiful the packaging is.

According to the gossip, when Leo was still working in the New York branch, a female technician named "Eve" had a longing for him and later ended his unrequited love. You know, the girl was a famous beauty in the bureau. It took him a full three months to bring him breakfast and coffee every day, and in exchange for the dark-haired detective somehow said: "Ansie, you are old Give me breakfast, your husband has no opinion? "

--He actually confused her with another married female colleague. The girl tuned a department with tears, so Leo's femininity fell to the lowest line in the game.

Is this guy bent? Until he got into the car, Rob was still mumbling in his stomach, his eyes flashed at Leo: This mixed-race handsome man was leaning on the back of the seat and meditating. His smooth forehead, straight nose bridge and beautiful lip line were smooth. The silhouette, mixed with the deep toughness of the white people and the delicate skin of the Orientals, even when the eyelashes hang down on those dark blue eyes, they can even exude a little melancholy and touching breath ...

Well, he does have the money to take all men and women. It's considered a handsome guy to rest in the street crowd, but stand with him for comparison ... Tragically, for work reasons, they often have to stand together all day.

When Rob's off-line head was immersed in frustrations about his appearance, their cars had already entered the FBI's underground parking lot in Portland, Oregon.

As they walked into the office, Leo and Rob heard several colleagues discussing the new murder. The eighth show of "Killing the Blue" is posted all over the wall, and it is estimated that the picture of the blond man after his tragic death did not even recognize his biological mother.

"Do you feel cruel?" A gorgeous blonde curly-haired female detective said to her new student, her lips trembling as she looked at the photos, and her eyes were filled with indignation, "I suggest you go and see 'Night Road' The work of "Killer" is the original. I personally think that this death method is very suitable for him. The Old Testament is right, 'Eye for eye, tooth for tooth'. "

"Tia, your argument is dangerous." Leo walked to the corner of the coffee machine, chose the former between the lazy latte and the more difficult Macchiato, poured a glass of sip, "whatever What a wonderful motive for crime to wrap itself is still a crime. There is no doubt that the "night killer" is a scum, but only the law can push drugs / medicines into his veins, and no one else has this right. "

"Come on, Leo. I know you hate 'killing blue' and hate all criminals. But criminals and criminals are different. It's awkward. With more killers like 'killing blue', the security of our country may be much better. . "Tia retorted uncompromisingly.