I'm Lucky

⚠️⚠️Authors Note: hello guys! I just wanted to inform you that this chapter is very very mature! it has mentioning of a serious topic of taking one's life. please this is your warning. you don't have to read that part! I will also give a warning before that part takes place. ⚠️⚠️

"she's pregnant"

...

....

.......

.............

...................

I...

what????

I can't even process my thoughts right now.

pregnant?

...

who's pregnant?

...

when?

why?

I...

...

I dunno

I look up to see my brother has gone back to pacing back and forth while my body is tense.

I did not like to see him in distress.

It just puts me in distress.

"Aiden come on"

...

"Let's go inside" I whisper while I keep my body facing him but put my hand on the door handle.

"no!"

"Yes" I shout while I grab his shoulder.

He really needed to calm down.

I pull him with me as I enter the code back into the penthouse.

Aiden didn't put up any restraint...he was like a noodle...so limp in distress.

Taking off his shoes, I gently guide him to the couch while he covers his face with his hand.

He never liked people seeing him cry. including me.

He's doing his best to catch his tears with his hands that are now shiny from his tears and I catch a glimpse of snot rolling down to his mouth.

Normally I would have made a face towards this but Aiden was really worrying me.

"Here let me get you some water" I whisper

and some tissue.

Wasting no time I run to the kitchen and grab a water bottle before rushing back to Aiden who was bent over with his head in his hands.

"here" I urge as I sit down on the floor in front of him.

He doesn't make a move to grab it so I force it in his hands and he begins to sniffle back his mucus.

"It will help...trust me" I whisper and after some time Aiden finally takes a sip. It's a small one but it made him straighten out his posture which I think helped him breathe better.

His eyes were red and puffy which made me suck in my lips. I never like to see people cry.

Aiden takes the time to get his breathing in order while I silently reach over to the tissue box and slide it over to him.

I remain quiet for the next 5 minutes as Aiden cools down.

I wasn't sure if I should be the one to start the conversation.