Da Freak

Outfit made by:  

When the girls and I entered our dressing room, we all went straight to the couch to sit down

Slumping down on the couch we all take our time to settle down and catch our breath.

Our comeback has officially started. The music video was being received well, so we were doing our best to perform "kill this love".

We were also getting ready for the tour that would start next month. Which meant rehearsals every day.

When our managers come into the dressing room they give us a smile and hand over an iPad.

...

I had apologized to all of the managers separately, and they forgave me. But, they were still guarded with me.

My phone was to be taken away every day and I need permission for everything. Company's orders.

Jennie opens the iPad up while we all cram around her to watch our recorded performance.

The performance wasn't perfect but if our team is happy, then I guess so, should we.

"I missed my note" Rose admits.

"I lacked energy" Jisoo shakes her head.

"Alright enough of that" Jennie closes the iPad and hands it off to one of the managers, "I think we're doing really good" she turns to look at all of us.

When she tilts her head to the right to look at our manager, "Right, Oppa?"

"You guys earned yourself a day off" He smiles at us.

"Were getting a day off?" Lisa's eyes lighten up. We all perk up at the news.

When he nods his head, the girls jump up from the couch and all do their own little dance in celebration.

Walking away from the members I quietly walk up to my managers.

"Oppa, would it be okay if I stay in my apartment tonight?" I ask in a whisper.

I had officially got my keycard the other day, so my apartment was all ready for me to move into. But due to the companies rules, I was required to stay in the dorm if I am on a schedule.

The managers turn to look at one another before asking me to wait. I give them space to discuss while I go into the other room to change my clothes.

 I give them space to discuss while I go into the other room to change my clothes