It's Official

"What do you think is next for us?" Lisa asks while we were playing a game of Monopoly.

Correction the girls were playing a game of Monopoly while I sat on the couch.

 I was the first to go bankrupt and lose.

Note... for the sake of my future ...*I shouldn't be trusted with money*

"I don't know, another comeback next year?"  Jennie says as she sighs

Ddu-du-Ddu-du had become our best song we had put out. The song charted well both in Korea and America which had Teddy our producer excited.

As for the music video?

We currently had the second most viewed video of all time in the first 24 hours.

The girls and I were all pretty excited upon hearing the news.

It seemed like our comebacks were getting better and better.

After performing it live at Gayo Daejun, it was exciting to see fans sing along with the song or even dance to it themselves.

We would be attending the 2018 Melon Music Awards soon where we were also nominated.

This would also be the last event we do in Korea together before I head to America.

Yes, people, you heard right.

I'm going back to America for a couple of months.

After sending in my audition video to the casting directors of the movie, I was officially given the role.

Though they had already offered me the role, I was still required to send in an audition video.

The announcement of my acting debut was going to be announced in a few days.

As the girls were going over the solo work that was planned out for them like promotions and magazine covers, my phone went off.

When I reached over I read my manager's name and give a quick huff before pushing myself off the couch walking to my room.

As expected, I was to report to the YG building.

I already knew when I read my manager's name, what was going to be asked.

I throw on a simple white cardigan over the black tank top I was already wearing and put on some high-waisted jeans to complete the look.

Because my manager didn't seem like he was too much in a rush, I knew whatever I had to do wasn't urgent nor did it mean I was in trouble.

So I didn't take too much time in my appearance. Looking myself over in the mirror I throw my hair up in a messy bun and grab my phone.

When I walked out of my room and back to the living room, Rose and Lisa were arguing over the monopoly game

When I walked out of my room and back to the living room, Rose and Lisa were arguing over the monopoly game. While Jisoo tries to calm the two down.