Plz...Tell Her...

Aria's P.O.V.

I sat on the floor in complete silence as I hugged my knees closer to my chest.

After what felt like I was dying and thinking I was going to have to go to a  hospital...I finally caught my breath.

Once I did, I was still in Jungkook's arms so I had scooted my butt closer to the wall, putting some distance between us. So here I am.

I feel like complete crap and have no energy but I can't just leave the situation like this.

"Thank you for calming me down" I tell him while I force myself to meet his eye for a proper thanks.

He nods his head to this while we both go back to sitting in silence.

"I can understand that you were trying to be the middleman but I feel like I had every right to kick Aiden out." I begin to say while he looks up at me.

"I wasn't going to stop you from doing that...I was just trying to get you to keep your voice down and calm down a bit before you approached the two of them." He says while I bite my lip.

"I agree that I shouldn't have raised my voice and I know I've started useless fights in the past...not that this one...was useless... But 'll admit you were right in the fact that I...sometimes am very harsh with my words or ridiculous with the fights...and I know you and everyone else just forgives me... I guess it took you saying...what you did, for me to realize I sometimes take advantage of those around me."

"You and Aiden both" He says softly while I just stare at him.

"Aria...I'm not on Aiden's side. Yes, he shouldn't have brought her here...he should have taken her to a hotel. And he did get nasty with you...you both did...and I'm sorry if you thought I was just sticking up for him...because what he did was wrong... To be honest...I also didn't do a good job of being the 'middleman', I lost my temper with you a bit when I was trying to preach about choosing our words carefully"

I nod at this while I return to looking at the floor.

"How am I suppose to approach the situation now?" I question while I keep my eyes down.

"I...I don't know" He says while I hear him sigh

"I think...I think I'm going to talk to Aiden and explain how I'm feeling and apologize for escalating the situation but thats it."

"Are you going to tell Rosè?" He asks while I rub my forehead and throw my head back.

"I don't even know" I say while my voice goes out from the exhaustion I feel. "She's my sister...she always has my back and I feel like not telling her...is just wrong. But then how do I tell her? And this...it just feels like something Aiden should tell her...Right?"

"If he wants to continue something with Rosè than yeah" 

"Gosh I hope not...especially after this. She deserves better" When I feel Jungkook's stare I look up to meet his eye while I slouch "Okay! I know he's single...but like 2 days!!! It just seems so wrong!! I mean...if we broke up and you still had feelings for me...but I went and hooked up with another guy...how would you feel?"

"Hurt" He answers right away "more hurt"

Dropping my head and bringing my hands to cup my face, I shake my head in frustration.

"I feel horrible for Rosè. And I feel horrible for the other girl... I've probably embarrassed her and shamed her"

Jungkook doesn't say anything to this so I just sigh even louder. "Which is why you wanted me out of the room right?"