Infatuated

*Next Day*

"But like you're feeling good?" I question Rosie one more time as we make our way to the practice room.

"Aria! If you ask one more time, I'm gonna hit you!!" She complains and walks ahead of me to enter the room.

"Gosh! I'm just trying to be supportive!" I shake my head with a small smile.

Lisa and Jisoo who were already waiting in the room looked up at me and Rosie as they continued to sit on the floor.

"Aria." Rosie huffs and turns to look at me "I'm not like you. I don't need to spend all my days crying over a breakup. I simply get over it"

"Ouch" I say with a pout while I hear Jisoo and Lisa Unnie laugh and snicker as Rosie shrugs and begins to stretch for practice.

"FYI... I did not cry for very long" I retort as I too make my way to the end of the line and begin stretching

"SUrrree you didn't" Lisa begins while I roll my eyes.

"Puhh leazzee... I wasn't even that heartbroken"

"Whatever makes you feel better" Jisoo comes over to me to tap my shoulder while I spread out my legs far and wide and count to 10 in my head.

"You and Jennie Unnie are just weird!" I comment "Who doesn't cry over a breakup??"

"And who feels the need to mention the breakup every sing minute of the day" Rosie complains while I bite my lip and look at myself in the mirror.

"Right...sorry"

Obviously we all seen the breakup coming...but it still caught me off guard. Like is Rosie okay? Is Aiden okay?

It's kinda hard...I don't know who I should be more concerned about. My member who is like my sister...or my brother?

Gosh!

Never let your member date your family member...thats more advice I would give to future trainees.

Although...maybe Rosie really is okay??

Looking at Rosie in the mirror she is just continuing on doing her stretches while Lisa is beside her showing her funny videos. Rosie is really relaxed.

"How are you doing with preparations for your movie?" I question Jisoo as we begin stretching together.

"Movie??" She raises her eyebrow at me

"I mean Drama!! Sorry" I shake my head and get rid of the Rosie and Aiden thoughts.

"Good...did teacher lee...ever make you rehearse a serious scene with an orange?" Jisoo questions me while I nod my head enthusiastically.

"Well...actually mine was a watermelon...but it helped...surprisingly"

"good to know" Jisoo nods while I drop to the floor for more stretching.

the whole point of the watermelon was for me to be able to keep a serious performance going no matter how ridiculous or strange the given situation was.

So...yeah my acting parter was Larry the watermelon for a while.

In case anyone needed a lil backstory.

"Ariaaa!!" The door soon opens up and in comes Jennie running to me with open arms.

"Unnie" I smile as I feel her bend down to hug me.

"I missed you!!" She tells me while I hear my members click their tongues.

Ever since I moved out of the dorms...well Jennie bunnies dots on me...like a lot.