What A Show

"Why do I feel so different?" I whisper cautiously to Jisoo who shrugs

"How am I suppose to know?" She frowns

I scrunch my eyebrows together as I look down at the floor.

Today was our last day in the dorm.

Our comeback was over... the album era is officially done. We no longer have to stay in the dorms... we're free to do whatever unless our solo schedule says something else. But with Covid...I don't think any of us are really busy. Including me. They've pushed back a lot of my schedules. No photoshoots. No filming. no music. Nothing.

The coronavirus is at an all time high right now here in Korea and we are all instructed to shelter in place. and I think my members wanted to do that at their own homes...so we were all getting ready to leave.

I was ready to leave as well but I didn't like the feeling that set deep in my stomach.

"I don't feel completed" I announce to no one in particular but also...it was Jisoo in the room.

"Why not?" She questions while I finally turn to look at her.

"usually after a comeback...I feel satisfied...I'm usually exhausted but happy knowing I've made Blinks happy... at least I hope I did... I...don't think I feel good right now"

"There's not much we can do right now Aria...everyone has to focus on their health right now" Jisoo mumbles while she drops to the floor where I was sitting.

"Of course! I know that! I just... I don't ...I don't know...I feel like we can be doing more!"

"What more do you want to do?" She questions innocently while I tilt my head.

"Hmm... a concert!" I suggest and straighten out my back

Jisoo hits me on the head, shaking her head "Hellooo!! did you not hear me!! we can't! COVID!!! people's health!!"

"Oww UNNIEEE" I cry out and hold my head before rolling my eyes and slapping her on the thigh (not hard) "I was thinking about an online concert! we can do that...and maybe we should all start posting more on YouTube...just create our own content...just to make sure were available to Blinks right now" 

Jisoo just blinks at me while I sigh. "Unnie... were suppose to shelter in place...schools are being closed down and moving to online...people are now having to work from home... heck you can't even go on a walk right now...and it's going to be like that for a while! I just...I don't think that's super healthy...what if people's mental state starts to decline? I think...I think we need to put out more content and give people something to enjoy hopefully."

"okay...let's do that"

Smiling I lean in to give her a kiss on the cheek while her eyes widen

"Yaaa!!! what are you doing??" She questions with a laugh as she scoots away from me and I bite my lip and frown.

I don't know why I just did that.

I never give Jisoo kisses...or any of the members. just hugs.

"are you okay?" She questions before she rests her hand on my forehead to get a feel for my temperature. "you're becoming way more affectionate" She comments after she takes her hand off my head and stares down at it.

I too raise my hand to my forehead while I pout, "hmm...I don't know what's up with me either" 

Shrugging, I stand up to my full height before I take a long look around the room. "Unnie I left my laptop back home...can I use yours?"

Jisoo hums while she raises herself to sit back on the couch to play some games on her phone. and with a pep in my step, I happily sit myself on the barstool in our kitchen as I prepare to send a long email to all of our managers, members, YG, and YGE staff about my concerns and what I would like to do.