Boss B*tch

It took me a good hour to fully process everything.

"Let's break up"

...

He had said it with no emotion at all.... None!

...

No explanation at all...Just straight silence

...

All I got from him was "I'm sorry" before he hung up the call.

At first, I thought he was kidding around and I waited for the call back with a smiley Jaehyun but... that call never came.

That's when the realization hit, and it hit hard.

"Where did this even come from?" When my tears fall down my cheeks, I don't bother wiping them away.

But instead, my mind goes into overdrive...

"We were doing fine..."

"Did I do something wrong?"

"Did he just stop caring for me?"

...

The last thought hurt my heart, did he ever care?

By now my tears were wetting my t-shirt while I kept opening my phone for any sign of him texting me back or calling me back...there was just no way...

...

...

I didn't know how fast your emotions could change... Because one minute of sadness would then lead to this built-up anger I didn't even know I could have...

...

"After all the sh*t I went through for this fu**ing relationship and then he...he just ends it?"

"What the fu*k"

I know I didn't let him in on the treatment of the company but he had to have known something. Did he really think this relationship was easy for me to have?

Ughhhh...

"I fu*king opened up to him!"

...

By now I was fuming with anger at the clueless Jaehyun.

I hated him, how could he do this with no warning especially after everything.

...

"The fu**ing nerve of him"

...

When a knock on the door brings me back to reality, I mumble, "come in".

When Oppa comes into the room eating a popsicle he carelessly says, "bedtime" as if I was a kid.

But Oppa takes notice of my cheeks and red eyes and changes his expression to a worried one.

"What's wrong?" He asks as he leans down next to my bed.

I don't answer him at first but let out a deep breath, "Report my breakup to YG please" I whisper.

Oppa doesn't say anything but slowly nods his head and begins standing up. Taking one last lick of his popsicle he hands it over to me, "Here you probably need this"

I look up at him with annoyance but eventually yank the popsicle out of his hand and put it in my mouth.

Germsss ewww...I know....but I also didn't care at the moment.

"Get me Jisoo" I demand while I stare at the T.V. and take a bite of the popsicle in an angry manner.

Oppa nods and leaves the room while he begins making a call to YG I presume