First Day

When I woke up an hour before I was to report to hair and makeup. I jump out of bed with a pep in my step.

I was soo excited for my first day.

Yes, I was a little nervous but me and the director had talked prior to filming through video calls discussing the movie.

Knowing I already had a good relationship with the director gave me confidence.

After finishing my shower I hear a knock on my door. Wrapping a towel around my body, I open the door and let my manager that will be with me the whole day into my room.

"Nervous?" He asks stepping into my room.

"A little bit," I say while drying my hair with an extra towel. "I think I'm more excited than anything" I shut the bathroom door and put some clothes on.

When I come out fully dressed and ready to go, my manager finishes sending his text before standing up and directing us outside the hotel and to the car that will be taking us to the set.

I had a total of 3 managers here with me.

I know It's a lot.

Just goes to show how much YG trusts their artist right?

Whatever, I was grateful the managers chosen were all ones I was close to anyways.

Though I would have liked my favorite YG employee to have been here, he still hasn't been promoted to take on such a task.

Maybe I should push harder for him?

Anyways, the managers would switch out every few days or cover for one another when needed.

When I reached the set, I look in awe of all the trailers I see with the names of my costars and crew.

When I am presented with my trailer, I go in excitedly but the trailer wasn't anything special.

It had your normal couch and small kitchen followed by a room with a bed.

But I do notice a huge bouquet of pink roses. Along with a pink envelope.

Yes, I take note of the color of the arrangement.

Making me more excited to open the envelope.

Smelling the roses I have a huge smile on my face

Opening the envelope I read...

Congratulations on your first movie! We are so proud of you and how far you have come from that shy little 13 year old we met 5 years ago. Seeing you grow up and become your own little star has made us all proud of our forever Maknae. Go on and show your sparkle to the world and make a masterpiece. We love you!

                                                                                                  -Jisoo, Jennie, Rose, and Lisa!