Modern Family S1

QUICK AUTHOR'S NOTE: So this character and show dynamic was all thought of by @DaenerysIsMyQueen, so thank you for the idea and character!

If you haven't seen Modern Family then you will probably be confused with the chapter and details of the character Aria is playing. So either watch the show (and be amazed) or try to read through the chapter and understand as best you can.

Also because there was so much thought put into Aria's character on the show I gave it its own chapter to describe some of the more important scenes Aria's character goes through. In the next chapters, Aria will be filming the show but I wrote down each episode here for clarity and better understanding.

If no one finds this chapter interesting, then don't read it but do know that a lot of effort was put in creating this character and working her into the storyline of the show.

Thank You!

...

Ohh and if you want to see her in any other projects then feel free to let me know!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I HATE YOU!" I scream out while my tears fall down my cheeks.

Turning my back to them I angrily walk away not forgetting to slam the door on my way out.

...

...

...

"ANDD CUT!" The director yells out

...

Sooo it was my first day on set for the new TV show and I was already screaming at everyone!

What a great first start!

Walking back into the room, I smile a bit embarrassed while my castmates all laugh at me.

"Ohh you're coming for that Oscar huh!" Jesse teases.

"No, but I feel bad screaming my head off at all you after we've only just met" I apologize while Julie Bowen just waves it off.

"Well it's a start to a beautiful family" She squeezes my shoulder.

"Let's go again from the top" The director calls out while we all return to our spots.

My new show was called "Modern Family" where I play an adopted young teenager who struggles with the death of her parents and she has to adapt to this new family that was huge and had their own storyline going for them.

My character's name was Ronni and she was far different from Laura Jean. She took on a more darker appearance and colder attitude that made me grow as an actor.

It was only the first day and I had to ball my eyes out and scream at the top of my lungs. Crying wasn't much of an issue for me because I'm a crier but the screaming was definitely new.

"Annnddd Action!"

"Haley pass the mashed potatoes," Claire asks while Hayley's focus is on her phone.

"Not now, Dylan is texting" Haley states while she continues texting.

"Phil" Claire calls tiredly

"Haley" Phil calls nervously.

"Ughh..." Haley puts her phone down and throws her head back.

"Why can't you just ask Ronni?" Alex asks while the camera cuts to the mashed potatoes being right next to Ronni.

"Mom" Alex calls out again, "Are you scared of her?"