My Tacos!

Aera's Daily Schedule 

Call Time                    9:00 - 9:15 AM

Hair and Makeup    9:15 - 10:30 AM

Wardrobe                   10:30 - 11:00 AM

Film                               11:00 - 2:00 PM

Lunch                          2:00 - 3:00 PM

Re-Touch ups (film)  3:00 - 4:30 PM

Relax (take makeup/outfits off) 4:30 - 5:00 PM

Studio Sessions                                 5:30 - 7:00 PM

Gym                                                        7:30 - 8:30 PM

Dinner                                                    8:30 - 9:00 PM

Free Time                                              9:00 - 10:00 PM

Sleep                                                       10:00 PM

-------------------------------

*Studio session*

"I think we need to change this lyric," I tell Liz and Bryan who was playing the guitar.

🎼

"I was under your spell

Like a deadly fever, yeah babe,

on the highway to hell"

🎼

"What's wrong with it?" Liz asks confused while she sits next to me and re-reads the lyrics.

Shaking my head, "There's this other Kpop song that's called "Highway to Heaven"... and...I don't want people to put two and two together"

"Dude, that's like a generic lyric" Bryan shakes his head, "You're overthinking it too much"

I purse my lips while I re-read the lyrics... I do have a tendency to overthink things but I also knew the Kpop world...fans will take any little crumbs they can to put two and two together.

 Especially since it's their song...well I was even more on edge with any comparisons that could be made.

"We can change the lyrics if you're really uncomfortable" Bryan nods his head.

"Or why don't you try to change the way you sing it" Liz suggests, "Make it different where people won't really catch on to what you're saying"

"Doesn't matter, people are still going to read the lyrics" Bryan shrugs.

I think over both options. The reason why I had so many sessions with Liz and Bryan was because of my constant worry. I needed every song we have worked on to be perfect. I was a bit terrified with every song. The song could either be a love song, breakup song or even just a girl anthem...but they all left me feeling exposed.

With the love songs, well I felt wrong or indifferent to the song because I couldn't connect to it. The breakup songs...well...those were hard and exposing in general for me. The girl empowerment songs were like me having a conversation with the world and that thought scared me.