Happy Birthday, Aria! -Pt 2

"Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to you"

Happy Birthday Dear Ariaaaa

Happy Birthday to youuuu!"

I eye my members before I blow out my candles and successfully escape them before they have time to dunk my face in the cake.

"Not today Satan" I shake my head at a disappointed Lisa and Rose.

When cameras are pointed out at all of my members, I reluctantly stand by them to pose for a picture.

"Happy Birthday Aria" Jennie Unnie whispers into my ear as we start individual pictures and leave Jisoo to cut the cake.

"Thank you for all of this" I hug Jennie while she hugs me back.

"We haven't given you your gift yet" Jennie laughs as she pulls me away to a private room while my members follow behind.

I look around the room surprised that I hadn't found it earlier...yk when I needed to take that moment to myself.

My members all begin smiling as they pass me a card.

Smiling and feeling a bit embarrassed with their stares, I slowly open up the card.

Happy Birthday to our little Maknae. Every day you continue to show us and bless us with your thoughtfulness, support, and love. We couldn't be more grateful to have you be our little sister and watch you grow into an inspiring young adult. We love you! - Your Unnies

Smiling at the card, I open up another piece of paper.

"Because you didn't let us buy you a gift, we hope this makes up for it!" Jisoo adds while I begin reading the letter that had a bunch of numbers.

...

...

"You donated money to UNICEF?" I ask amazed and try to understand where the money went to.

"We figured it would mean more to you than jewelry or clothes" Jisoo shrugs.

"Besides you have a lot of that already" Lisa chimes in.

"Thank you Unnies" I hold my hands out for a group hug.

"We should be honest with her" Rose laughs once were all tight together.

"That this party was an excuse for you to hang out with all of your friends?" I ask with a knowing smile.

"Whattt nooooo" Jennie waves it off with a smile

...

...

"Okay fine" Lisa caves while I laugh, "But it was also for your birthday!"