"Knights"

"Mhm, I call you back later"

...

"k, love you" Hanging up the phone, I look up to my manager to see him waiting with his hand out... Pouting I hand it over to him and lazily walk to the dressing room.

To be fair, at least I got to keep my phone a little bit longer before they confiscated it. 

Once I'm in the dressing room, my members were all still getting ready.

Observing my outfit in the mirror, I twist my body and smile when I see all of the sparkly fringes move around.

Aera's outfit made by: @5th_BLACKPINK

"How was the spa yesterday" My favorite Oppa whispers while he observes my movements in the mirror.

"Relaxing" I answer while I keep a straight face and continue looking at my appearance

"Your back doesn't hurt or anything?" He inquiries but I shake my head no.

"Oh, you just looked really tired and in pain during rehearsals," He says while he crosses his arms and leans against the wall.

Dropping my hands, "You know don't you?"

He nods his head, yes and I sigh and look around the room for the other managers.

"I covered your guys as* yesterday" He shakes his head

I keep quiet and wait for the lecture

...

"What you did was very stupid"

...

Anddddd there it is...

"Next time, just tell me and we can work something out" He whispers, "So we can all have fun without breaking the rules and possibly losing our jobs"

"Are you going to report it to YG?"

"Should I?" 

"NO"

Oppa stays quiet and thinks it over before he pushes himself off the wall, "Stop breaking the rules, seriously" He whispers while he keeps his expression serious.

I nod slowly, "Did you talk to the other members?"

"Not yet"

"Please don't, it was my idea anyways"

Oppa nods his head and walks away while I look back into the mirror.

I didn't bother asking how he knew about yesterday, but hopefully, he would be the only one to know.

"20 minutes till showtime" Another manager calls out.

By now my Unnies were just about done getting ready and all start standing up.