"This is what you wanted so bad?" I said in a stern voice as I pulled her hair back and continued to fuck her hard.

"Yesss... yess dadddy... hmmm fuck yes... it's what I've... I've been wanting... for... so.. long... don't stop... don't!" Jenn cried out as I kept thrusting up into her hard. She rolled her eyes back and moaned my name over and over again.

After a few minutes I held her breast and squeezed it tight as I came into her, filling her up.

"Fuck daddy..." Jenn said as she got off me but fell on her ass since her legs were so sore, making it hard for her to stand up. I laughed and was breathless. I picked her up and helped her shower.

When we finished showering, I continued to hold her up and began to dry her off with a towel. Jenn slowly made her way to the bed and was having to hold onto things to walk. She laid on the bed on her back and was looking up at the ceiling. I walked over and rubbed her thighs softly before picking up her legs and kissing her ankles softly. I kissed down her calves then kissed down her inner thigh, rubbing her belly softly.

"Your pussy is so beautiful..." I smirked as I looked at her throbbing pussy and placed a kiss on her folds. She tensed up and was tired.

I chuckled and went to go change into some boxers, sweats and a tshirt. I helped her put her clothes on then grabbed the lotion and put some on her body. She bit her lip as she watched me caress her legs. I pulled up her shirt and caressed her breasts as I put lotion on her chest.

"Hmm... papi..." Jenn moaned softly and arched her back. I then placed some lotion on her belly so she wouldn't get stretch marks. She smiled as she watched me.

"You always take care of me.." Jenn smiled as she caressed my beard.

"Always, baby." I winked and placed kisses all over her belly, not missing an inch of her skin. I slowly pulled away but Jennifer pulled me back and pulled me down between her legs. She kissed me deeply and caressed my cheek. I kissed back and slipped my tongue in, caressing her sides then made my way up her body and massaged her breasts, squeezing them then releasing my grip then squeezing them again. Jenn moaned softly through the kiss and just when I was about to kiss her neck, Juni started crying. I pulled away and went to the other room to get her and change her diaper. Jenn sighed softly and fixed her shirt then made her way to us. She was having a hard time walking but was able to be with us.

She carefully took Juni from me and kissed her head softly.

"time to get ready to go to daddy's brunch. Then we shower and get ready to partyyy." Jenn said to Juni as she smiled at her.

I smiled at both of them then went downstairs to see the chef has already prepared brunch for us.