Rooming together and first kiss

Ella's pov
We've just landed in Australia,I sat next to less on the plane, I saw g out if the corner if my eye laughing with, Keira, Lucy, Leah and Jordan, there's a go up of ten if us that are besties in this team an udefuntky rate here in the top three. I mean she's absouloutly beutiful, yes I'm a lesbian so what, I came out at the beginning of the year, g nd Ollie broke up a few months ago. He cheated on her for months, I've fancied g for about a year now and helped her with the breakup, I even flew out to Munich for a few days. We get to the hotel , serena is assigning rooms, me and geogia are rooming together I'm so happy and I think she is to. We all agree to play truth or dare later in Leah and Jordan's room. I come out the bathroom to see geogia on her bed. She pats next to her, I sit next to her and she hugs me and says " ells you'll never know how gratfull I am for what you done for me after Ollie cheated, you must've got into so much trouble ". I look at her and say " I didn't care how much trouble I got in you were more important to me than my career,you still are*.

Geogias pov
I really like Ella, she's just so kind, to be honest I've liked her since flew over to Munich, to stay with me after I told her Ollie cheated, I mean she's absolutely beautiful and I can't see why she's got so much hate just for being a lesbian. I mean I'm one to, I cane out to my family and friends before the tournament, I just haven't told Ella because it's to much stress and I don't want to be rejected. We go to Leah's room and play a few games, we're having a bit to drink but that's okay . Right now we're playing truth or dare I pick dare and jordan says " I dare you to kiss The person you fancy most in this room for 30 secounds". I look at Ella and say " we don't need to talk about this until we're both ready to". She nods us ding what I said, I lean in and kiss her, she kisses back, my god she's a very good kisser, I pull her onto my lap and then the 30 secounds is up, Ella tries getting off my lap but I say " you don't have to", she smiles and stays there. Later we go back to the room Ella looks confused, I hug her and say " I am, I came before the tournament I'm sorry I didn't tell you it's just I was more nervous about telling you,I think that's enough talking for one night". Ella holds my hand and leads me to her bed and says " even if nothing comes of it I want you in my bed tonight".  I say " that can be arranged mrs toone".