𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄𝘀

280723

COVER: 4/5

It's good but I wish it can be improved so that it attracts people and gets the recognition it deserves.

TITLE: 4/5

The title is a little simple and straightforward but I understand cuz the story has several different scenarios with different members.

BLURB: 4/5

It is good but I hope you can elaborate it a little cuz there are a lot of oneshots, maybe a little sneak peek on different oneshots.

FIRST CHAPTER: 10/10

I loved it honestly, the emotions were right on point and it definitely urged me to read more after the first chapter.

GRAMMAR AND VOCABULARY: 9/10

I love your choice of words and the vocabulary was top tier. I found a few Grammar errors, I hope you can look into it.

WRITING STYLE: 10/10

I loved your writing style. Without even noticing, I binge read the whole book. You've done an amazing job!

PLOT: 15/15

All the scenarios were unique and extraordinary in their way. Truthfully, I loved every single one of them.

PACE: 9/10

It was right on point but I hope you can skip the small details, it takes a little long to read and write scenes which are not necessary for the story. You can try to look into it.

EMOTIONS PORTRAYED: 10/10

You did a better job in this criteria compared to all the others. I am in love with the way you express the character's emotion as if they actually exist.

CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT: 10/10

The characters are really created well. Their personalities and the way they deal with the situation are also described very well.

OVERALL IMPRESSION: 10/10

Your one shots have left a great impression on me. You did a great job writing them. I hope you can improve in the aspects that I have mentioned above. Your book will definitely receive more attention. All the best <3

TOTAL: 95/100

if you would like to send a review, feel free to comment or message me!