𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗻: 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗲

1059 words

1059 words

it was late, and y/n was meeting up with her boyfriend sunghoon to take him home.

it was nothing out of the ordinary, and y/n was dressed in a large enhypen hoodie with some black leggings; and y/n smiled as she thought of the time that sunghoon said he had always liked her wearing his merch, because it made him so proud of them both.

she made her way through the front glass doors, and walked towards the lift, she didn't care about seeing any other famous idols here, just her love.

she opened the door to his practice room, with a huge smile forming on her face as she saw sunghoon dancing, in his own little world. his hair was sticking to his face, even though he was wearing a headband to keep it back.

and he suddenly saw y/n in the mirror. he ran to turn off the music, and quickly rushed over to embrace her.

y/n felt his sweaty body as he came closer, but she didn't care, because it was him. with her left hand she began to brush away the hair covering sunghoon's face.

"there they are, those beautiful eyes," she confessed.

at this point, sunghoon was so full of adrenaline from dancing, and with the woman he loved in front of her, he picked her up and spun her around, catching her off guard.

y/n just laughed, not letting go of his hand. the pair of them walked towards his bag, and his hoodie, on the floor. sunghoon smiled, it was the same one she was wearing.

they walked out of the room, not before turning off the computer and lights, and walked out of the building together.

they hadn't gotten far before they heard some loud electronic music, coming from the side street up ahead. y/n stopped and looked up at sunghoon, who just shook his head and carried on walking forward, dragging her close behind him.

the music began to get louder as they moved closer towards it, intrigued as to what could be going on at this point in the day.

as y/n turned the corner to peer at this music, she saw three boys dressed in matching orange, white, and black hoodies. she tapped sunghoon on the shoulder to join her in watching the situation.

"you two! come over here, don't worry we're not going to mug you." one pointed out, looking over.

"woah, you've got a pretty one here," the man continued.

sunghoon smirked, looking down at y/n and winking. y/n pushed him away in retaliation. she spoke up;

"we're just heading home, we'll be going.."

the man stopped in front of her, taking her hand and leading her further down the street. she complied and sunghoon followed.

"just stay here a minute princess."

the three men began to huddle, and one went over to change the music, putting on a more mellow song.

the trio began to dance, and sing, all flirting with y/n as sunghoon became more and more jealous as each verse was sung.

the song stopped, and the boys started laughing, confusing sunghoon and flustering y/n. the frontman came up again, just to thank them for their time. the city never sleeps.

y/n started to run back to the main street, pulling sunghoon with her as she rushed home, filled with excitement.

when the two of them reached their apartment, they were both very out of breath, sunghoon more so than y/n, he'd already had enough exercise for the day before she had decided otherwise, so y/n opened the door. and grabbed sunghoon to take him inside.

as he always did, sunghoon closed the door with his foot, pulling y/n against him back onto the wall and shared a moment together.

"no one's taking my girl out other than me."

"how was your day? you looked like you worked hard when i walked in," y/n asked.

sunghoon signalled to her that he was still too out of breath to speak any more, with one hand on his knee and the other wafting in the air.

"i..i..uh.." he panted, struggling to speak. he just pulled his girlfriend in for another kiss.

after a couple of minutes he caught his breath back, telling her that he almost leaked a new song on vlive earlier today, and had spilt coffee all over jay as soon as he entered the practice room.

y/n wasn't paying too much attention, but giggled as his expressions gave away enough. sighing, he rested his head on her shoulder.

"honestly, i didn't mean to, it just.. i opened the door and he was there, and to be honest that's a him problem."

y/n patiently listened to his every word though, feeling his soft touch brushing against the back of her hand, whilst her other combed through his hair.

y/n took off her hoodie, and started fanning herself because she suddenly felt very hot, whether it was the moment or the fact that she had the oven on, she wasn't sure.

sunghoon chuckled, getting shy, and no longer looking at her. she looked down and saw her very short black crop top, pulling it down to cover herself up more, and grabbing the cotton fabric tightly. she turned around and fixed it somewhat to the point at which she could face seeing her boyfriend again without interruptions, but as she sat down she saw a small white stain, very prominent against the black fabric.

suddenly she remembered, she had baked some cookies for sunghoon today, as she had came home early.

she ran over to the oven, wishing to the baking gods that these cookies would not be burned, and would be at least edible if they were.

sunghoon followed her, confused as to her sudden departure.

she opened the oven and dropped to the floor;

"yes! yes! yes!"

she felt her heartbeat pumping out of her chest as she had just caught them in time, and hurriedly pulled the tray on top to cool down.

but so rushed that she burned her thumb, and now was running it under the tap, with a spaced-out sunghoon who didn't really understand the last thirty seconds.

after some time, y/n pulled out two plates, splitting up the cookies, and passed him a plate.

"i made cookies, and i forgot, oops! we better try them now and then go to bed, i'm exhausted."

"i agree."