𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗴𝘄𝗼𝗻: 𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗮𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗼𝘀

1620 words

1620 words

"how do you even know where things are in here?"

"it's an organised chaos, jungwon." y/n fired back, gesturing to the different piles of stuff in her room.

"y/n, you know it doesn't look that way."

jungwon was right and despite her efforts to change his mind about the sight he could see with his own eyes, y/n was fighting a losing battle defending the mess they were standing in the middle of.

years ago she would spend hours cleaning her room before he came and making sure there was not a single thing out of place. gradually, she began to change; gradually, she became lazier.

"it's becoming a problem."

y/n let out a large sigh, that told jungwon to fuck off without using any vulgar words.

"you sit down and watch me tidy it then." jungwon held her wrists and sat her down on the bed. "you sit here," he explained to her like a baby, "and i'll take care of everything" he gestured around the room, "else."

letting out another huff, y/n didn't move from the spot she had been put in. if jungwon was going to treat her like a baby she wasn't going to argue further. snickering as she picked up her phone to take a picture of the scowl jungwon was giving her, it was just as quickly taken from her hands.

"what are you doing?" he looked at the screen, before going onto the camera roll and deleting the photos of himself. he brought in two plastic boxes from the hallway, that y/n guessed either came from her mum or the cupboard. 

"clothes for laundry in here, school stuff in here and rubbish in the bin." jungwon pointed to the areas, which were the main causes of the amassed clutter.

"fine, fine." y/n got out of bed, against her own wishes, and began to put clothes away, not knowing if there was any underwear on the floor that jungwon might come across if she didn't get to it first. 

trying to be discreet, she picked up a bra and hid it in a pile of leggings before placing it in the right box. she looked across the room for the matching bottoms and spotted them: in the pile of clothes jungwon had in his arms.

she watched him in horror as he held them in front of his face, before dropping them immediately upon recognising what they were. he looked back to check that y/n hadn't seen him and locked eyes with her, who had been watching the whole scene in shock.

"maybe i should leave the clothes to you." 

the awkward interaction washed straight over jungwon's head as he forgot about it as though it had never happened; y/n on the other hand was still mortified. was it not a big deal?

before long, she had finished sorting through all the clothes, and was debating whether or not to go over to jungwon and help him--it was her mess, it was her room after all. carrying bags from the floor to her wardrobe and books to her bookshelf, they both fell onto the bed as soon as the floor became empty.