𝗵𝗲𝗲𝘀𝗲𝘂𝗻𝗴: 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹

1030 words

1030 words

"evening, y/n!"

"good evening jay," she replied, as he welcomed her into his house.

meandering towards the kitchen, she looked to see what snacks were set out tonight, but being nothing new, and nothing that couldn't be found in her own cupboards, she wandered through his house by herself, enjoying inspecting his home.

a typical friday night at jay's house would consist of around 50 teenagers scattered in various places, drinking underage, and finding new ways of entertaining themselves. tonight was no exception; with the start of the school year came new classes, and so jay's music class (of only around ten people) were sat playing spin the bottle.

at first, the game started as vanilla as it always did, kissing people who the bottle had landed on, or whatever other physical interaction the group thirsted for. after a few rounds, jay had an idea: what if whoever gets spun has to go in the closet, much like seven minutes in heaven, but with the person they hate the most—and the group decides who would be the best fit.

at first, it seemed like an idea pulled straight from satan's workshop: how could that sort of a game possibly ever turn out well?

however, jay had suggested the idea, and since the others were already impeding his space, it would only be good manners to let him govern.

so, they decide to play with his rules. jay took the bottle first, twisting it with flare, and it turned to face his best friend.

"what are the chances of that." y/n muttered to herself, knowing that she would be the person picked to spend time with heeseung, feeling her stomach drop, as if she had just realised it had been a set up.

y/n was the obvious candidate as heeseung had teased her through all of their school years for no reason, and she did act cold towards him because of that—who wouldn't?

other than her, he was liked by everyone; so she would be picked as essentially the only option.

"y/n; heeseung; you have seven minutes together in my room, starting now."

heeseung had been secretly wishing that he would be picked, whether it was because he wanted to annoy y/n again or simply spend more time with her: he didn't know.

he strided over to the room, confident as ever, escorting y/n in by her hip to enter before him, as jay began a timer and shut the door.

even if heeseung was willing, y/n on the other hand, was sure as hell not happy to be there. there were a thousand places she'd rather be: at home, at the cinema, maybe even at school.

with her face in her hands, she propped herself against the door, refusing to make any eye contact with heeseung. she wasnt going to back out of this, still wanting to prove herself and show that she wasn't weak nor was she submissive, but she was hating every second of it, and slowly regretting her decision to stay more and more.

heeseung moved closer to her, bending down to be on the same level as her, and attempting to move her hands away from her face, only for her to bring them back up again, concealing herself even more.

"dont even try it." she snapped, the bitterness evident in her tone.

he smirked, pulling her hands away again, this time placing them behind his head, gripping them into his slicked-back hair, all the while staring blankly into her eyes.

she felt so embarrassed; so uncomfortable; she quickly pulled her hands away, at this point unsure of what the boy would do next, not knowing what to anticipate.

he sat down on the floor, facing y/n, before calming down: "have you always hated me this much?"

"yes, you've always been pushing my buttons, always been getting on my nerves, surely you've seen it too, you treat me as though i should be hanged if i were to even breathe the same air as you."

"but you love it really, don't you; the attention? people look at you and at once they see that you are untouchable.. because they know that i am the only one who can touch you. so many girls are jealous of you, you know."

"they don't know what it feels like, because if they did, they'd think you were just as cruel as i do."

"y/n, honey, it might be the alcohol talking, but you're really pretty right now, just give me one kiss and i won't bother you again."

"we both know that's a lie, you can't even keep your face straight."

he laughed, mocking her words.

"so you want me to see you all of the time, watch what you do, know what you say?"

"no! you pervert."

heeseung reached into his pocket and brought out a lipstick, identical to the one that y/n was wearing.

"where did you get that from? i swear i left it in my room.

"you did, but you always wear the same one, i took a swatch from your dirty cup last week at lunch. i know there are less than 100 tubes of this stuff in the world, i tried so hard to find it. for a while i thought the only way i could find it was on your lips, but nay, now i have it too, and i don't need you to kiss me to make others believe we did."

he opened the cap, winding up the tube and lazily smudging it around his mouth, as if it had been transferred from her mouth onto his face.

"who will believe you now when you say we didn't kiss? i have the smudges to prove it."

"you stalker."

"uh-, y/n! stop! i'm going to fall over!" he moaned, before pressing himself to the floor, and slamming himself onto the wall with force, as if she had done it.

"i will open that door right now."

"you can't, y/n. we're locked in, you know." he winked. "there's only one way that this lipstick will come off, because i'm not touching it, you made a masterpiece."

"i'm not going anywhere near you, you're tricky."

"and you're the easiest game to play in the world."

author's note: i just want to add two things, in case they escalate: 1) i came up with the premise myself, and because i think it is so unique i'd want credit if you were to use it as inspiration, and 2) this is not meant to paint the real lee heeseung as a bully (or worse) in any way, i doubt he would do anything even vaguely related to this, so this is not meant to paint him in a bad light, he is a wonderful person. that's all, i love you all! i hope you can find a safe space here to get lost and escape the real world.