"How noble" Aspheera said. "One for all and all for one. Unfortunately, I cannot help."

"You can save her by removing her powers" Wu said. I chimed in. "Don't you remember?" I asked and they looked at me.

"She needs her staff to remove Nya's powers. Without that, she's powerless."

Zane nodded "The staff will be here shortly."

"Uh...Not exactly."

We all looked over as Cole and Jay had arrived. "What happened?" Lloyd asked. "It wasn't there. The place was empty." Jay said.

"Everything's gone." Cole said.

"What are we gonna do now?" Kai asked. "We can't exactly pick up a phone and call Cyrus Borg and say, Oh, hi Cyrus, can you please tell us where you moved Aspheera's staff so we can steal it?"

I looked at Pixal and gave her a nod. She turned to the computer and tapped some buttons, calling Cyrus and he appeared on the screen.

Pixal spoke. "Oh, hi Cyrus. Can you please tell us where you moved Aspheera's staff so we can steal it and use it to save Nya's life?"

~~~

I sat at the computer, explaining to the others. "Cyrus explained that Aspheera's staff is on board a guarding convoy, and it's moving dangerous artifacts to a more secure location. He even gave us the convoy's schedule and route through the city."

I pressed a button and it zoomed into the map.

"It departs downtown Ninjago in about..." I looked at Pixal. "Eight hours."

Zane spoke "My analysis indicates our best chance is to ambush the convoy at this location where it will be most vulnerable." He pointed to the screen as the logo of the convoy stopped.

"Four armored trucks? Traveling under police protection?" Lloyd questioned. "I don't see how we can pull that off."

"With our current vehicles, you are correct, we cannot. It will necessitate a bevy of modifications that will require 600 hours to complete." Zane replied.

I looked at Pixal "Let's get started then."

She nods "Of course" she said and I stood from the seat as I followed her.

~~~

I sighed as I leaned against Nya, making sure she was kept frozen if she ever started to melt. We had finished the vehicles pretty quickly and the others had went out to get to the convoy.

"Pixal, Asteria, how'd you make these so fast?" Lloyd's voice came from the computer. "We girls have our secrets" Pixal replied and I lightly chuckled.

Zane spoke "I find this very illogical. We would need a thorough download at a suitable time."

I watched as Pixal typed away at the computer. Nadine was asleep against me as I held an arm around her small 9 year old body.

"So as to avoid identification, each vehicle is coated in an advanced chroma-correcting paint that can..." She started but Cole interrupted "I like black!"