Hate⚡

Kashish lay on the bed, covered in a thick quilt, and Aaron held her palm, kissing it every minute. His gaze remained fixed on her as she fainted, and in panic, he brought her to his mansion. This was the first time she had been here, in such a condition.

The doctor warned him not to stress her, given her recent physical and mental weakness. "Wake up, little one," he mumbled, gently tucking a strand of her hair.

About the incident with the driver, he clarified that he hadn't killed him, only scared him to show his dangerous side. However, he hadn't anticipated the consequences.

"Please wake up," he softly uttered, pecking her forehead.

Aaron went outside and was met by Leo and Aria, who were furious about Kashish's condition.

"What the hell did you do to my friend??" Aria shouted, ready to confront him, but Leo held her back.

"Stop it, Aria."

"Just because he's your best friend and brother, you're taking his side, right??" Aria exclaimed with anger.

"There's nothing like that," Leo mumbled.

Aria turned to Aaron, her eyes filled with tears. "Because of you, my best friend is in this condition. Why get into a relationship if you can't even tell her the truth?"

"I'm sorry," Aaron mumbled, looking down.

"Your sorry won't help. You should let her leave," Aria said angrily.

"Never. I'm not letting her leave," Aaron declared firmly. "She is my queen, my partner. She has to stay with me. Forever."

"You..." Aria began, but they heard a sound from Kashish's room as glass broke. They rushed inside to find Kashish trying to walk.

"Kashish, stop or you'll step on the glass," Aaron warned. Her head turned towards him, but her face appeared blank.

She turned to Aria, ignoring Aaron, and weakly requested, "I need water." Aria hurriedly got her some water; Kashish hadn't been eating properly due to stress.

"Take it easy, bestie. Don't try to stand up. You need to rest," Aria spoke gently.

"I'll be back with something for you to eat," Aria said, about to leave, but Kashish held her hand and said, "I... I have a flight to board."

Aria gulped and turned to Aaron and Leo, who were watching closely. "Kashish, you..." Aria began.

"You are not going anywhere," Aaron interjected. Kashish glared at him with anger.

"You are no one to command me," she roared furiously.

"I am your boyfriend, your to-be husband, and your partner," Aaron replied calmly but resolutely.

"You fucking don't have any rights on me," she shouted tearfully.

Both of them glared at each other fiercely. Kashish struggled to stand up, walked towards Aaron, and said when near him, "You are a murderer."

She gulped back her tears and whispered, "A murderer who killed a weak person."

Aaron wanted to respond, but he knew she wasn't in a good condition.

"Rest, baby. Let's not discuss this now," he said as he turned to leave, but before he could, Kashish cried out, "I want to go back to my home, India. Let me go."

"You are not going anywhere. Rest," he replied firmly and left.

Kashish gritted her teeth and angrily threw a vase beside her. "I hate you, Aaron Xander Knight!" she shouted through tears.

Aria rushed to her side and hugged her, but Kashish seemed too overwhelmed to feel any emotions.

"Calm down and come. You need to rest," Aria said, guiding Kashish back to the bed. Kashish looked ahead, waiting for Aaron to enter so she could talk to him.

Time passed, and Kashish fell asleep due to the effect of the medicine.

Later, Aaron returned to the room and found Kashish sleeping peacefully. He sat beside her and leaned in to peck her lips, but she intervened with her hand.

"Don't dare to touch me, Aaron," she warned, and he smirked.

"Why, baby?"

"You have no right."

Though hurt, Aaron remained composed. "I do have a right on you, and you have a right on me."

She stood up immediately and said, "Just let me leave. This is the last time I'm asking you; next time, I'll leave myself."

He smiled devilishly, "Oh, my little one, you won't be allowed to leave."

That was the final straw. "Okay then, I will leave myself."

Kashish ran towards the exit door and tried to open it, but it wouldn't budge. She turned to Aaron, angry and frustrated.

"Are we done?" he asked with a smile.

"Aaron, open the door."

He chuckled, started approaching her, and she took a step back. She gulped trying to act bold.

He smirked seeing her act and took long strides towards her.

She immediately turned towards the door and again tried opening it but luck wasn't on her side.

As he approached her, she could feel his scent close to her.

Reaching to her, he mumbled near her ears seductively yet dangerously, "Baby, you're caged with me in this room. Only we both are here. Alone."