plan successful

"No, you can't," Rudra shrugged, to which Kashish shouted, "I am not meeting him, and that's final."

"No problem. I will bear the compensation of fifteen crore," Rudra said with a smile, and Kashish looked at him pitifully.

"You won't?"

"I don't have any way left."

He sighed.

"Let me think."

Saying this, Kashish left. Her life could never be calm. After she left, Rudra peeked out and smirked.

"Rudra, you're something else. What acting skills! You should consider becoming an actor," he started laughing, then dialed a number.

Sitting on the couch, he waited for someone to pick up the call. As the person did, he spoke, "Plan successful. I am sure she will attend this meeting."

"Thanks, bro," came the reply.

"I hope this time you won't hurt her, Aaron," he spoke with a sigh, remembering the times he saw Kashish crying hysterically just for this man. He had never seen her cry before, and that moment felt like hell to him.

Aaron sighed on the other side.

"I didn't want to be separated, dude. But her every wish is my command. She wanted me to leave the mafia, and I knew it would take a maximum of a year to handle everything and end it. I thought a lot about this decision of leaving the mafia and came to the conclusion that it's good for us, for our future generation. Finally, after a year of peace in my life, now I want to bring her back."

He smiled hearing Aaron and said, "All the best. I am sure you will be successful in claiming your love."

"Thanks."

After a brief conversation, they disconnected the call.

On the other side—

It had been three years, and it had affected Aaron a lot. His behavior had turned ruder, more arrogant, and colder towards other people. But he had a lot of plans in his mind.

He knew neither he nor she could live without each other, and that was what was hurting him. These three years felt like thorns to him.

Right now, he was sitting in his cabin, waiting for Rudra's call. He just wanted this plan to be successful, and as he got to know, he was on cloud nine. He just wanted to meet her at any cost.

"Damn! Yes!" he shouted happily. It felt like a prisoner coming out of jail after an eternity.

Hearing him shouting, Leo, who was just outside, came running inside.

"Hey, what happened?" he asked Aaron, who looked at him with a wide smile. Leo was shocked; it felt like ages since he had seen this guy smiling. After Kashish left, he never talked happily with anyone.

"I am going to meet her. Finally."

Leo smiled hearing him. He knew how hard Aaron had worked to fulfill her wish. Somewhere Leo was very happy when he heard Aaron say he had finally ended the mafia clan.

It was what he wanted.

He knew there would be some obstacles in their path, but they wouldn't be as dangerous as before.

Leo ran towards him and hugged him.

"I am so happy. Finally, you will be getting married, and I will see your little version running around."

Leo said while smacking his shoulder. Aaron rolled his eyes and said, "Oh, please. It will be you who will be a father first, not me. Ask Aria to give you a son or a daughter."

Well… Aria and Leo got married last year.

It was very difficult for both of them, as they had been each other's enemies, but circumstances had made them a couple.

Now they were one of the happiest and most loving couples. Leo loved Aria very much, while Aria still loved to irritate him.

"Yeah, soon," Leo blushed, and Aaron laughed.

"We have to leave tomorrow."

"Only you," Leo rolled his eyes.

Aaron looked at him confused and asked, "What about you?"

"I am going on my honeymoon," Leo smiled while saying this.

"What the hell! You just went a month ago," Aaron shouted.

"My love wants to go, and I can't deny her."

"No, you aren't going anywhere," Aaron warned him. He just shrugged and said, "I have decided. Now let me go and pack my bags."

Before Aaron could say anything, he left, leaving Aaron flabbergasted.

"Am I the CEO, or is he?"

He sighed, and a small smile formed on his lips. He knew Kashish would be very angry, but he couldn't help it. He was ready to go through all phases to make her understand.