😲 shock

KASHISH'S POV-

Today was the day when I had to board the flight. I had been feeling weird for the past three days. I hadn't seen Aaron since that last encounter, and I couldn't bring myself to answer his calls.

During these three days, I didn't hear from Aria either. It felt like everyone was drifting away.

The only thing left for me to do was to send the resignation letter to Aaron. It was tough, but I had to be strong and not cry anymore.

I couldn't wait for his reply. I had already decided to cut ties with my current life and leave this place as soon as possible.

AARON'S POV-

I had been trying to contact her, but she wouldn't pick up my calls. It frustrated me to no end. Not hearing her voice felt like a severe punishment.

I couldn't let go of the anger towards Antonio for what happened.

Regarding Kashish, I had dispatched the best team to look after her, and I made sure to know every move she made. She couldn't just leave me.

I had told her before that she came into my life on her own, and now, there was no way for her to leave. She belonged to me, and I was determined to keep her with me forever.

Even if I had to cage her, I was prepared to do it.

I was lost in my thoughts when I received a call from my assistant. I wondered why she was calling me.

"Yes!" I replied coldly.

"Sir, Ms. Kashish Sharma has sent a resignation letter. Should I approve it on your behalf??" she informed me.

I sat up straight, and a smirk formed on my lips. I chuckled darkly. "Approve it."

After disconnecting the call, I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror. "Let's play this game, my little one. Let's see who wins."

KASHISH'S POV-

I was all set to go to the airport. Taking one last look at my belongings, I left the apartment. Sitting in the cab, I tried to find some peace by leaning back and closing my eyes.

But a single tear escaped my eye as I felt immense pain. Leaving Aaron was not easy. I still loved him, and I knew I would love him forever. He was my first and last love.

Suddenly, the car screeched to a halt, and I jerked backward. Shocked, I asked the driver, "What happened?"

"Ma'am, someone is standing there, pointing a gun at us," he said, trembling with fear.

I looked in the direction he pointed and was horrified to see Aaron standing there with the same smirk that sent shivers down my spine. Oh no!

"Don't go out!" I whispered to myself.

"Come out, little one. I don't like waiting," Aaron's loud voice echoed.

Panicking, I turned to the driver and pleaded, "Please take a turn and find someplace to hide."

"B-but he... he is..." the driver stammered.

"Please," I interrupted, and he nodded, taking a turn, but we were soon surrounded by several cars.

"Come out, baby. There is no way left," Aaron's voice grew more intense.

I bit my lip, trying to think of a way out, but it seemed futile. With a heavy sigh, I reluctantly stepped out of the cab.

As our gazes locked, a rush of emotions surged through me. I walked backward, and he walked forward, closing the distance between us.

"I can bear your ignorance," he said firmly, taking another step.

"I can bear your hatred," another step.

"I can bear everything," his face inches away from mine.

I didn't realize he was so close until it was too late.

"But I can never see you leaving me. I won't allow that," he declared, grabbing my arm and pulling me close.

I tried to speak, to reason with him, but he cut me off, shouting, "Bring that driver out."

Gulping back fear, I pleaded with him, "Aaron, please... please, he's not involved. Please don't do anything."

The driver was out the next second, on his knees.

"Sir I haven't done anything. Please let me go."

"You have done the sin of turning the car and try to make her escape."  Aaron replied coldly.

To my horror, he pulled out his gun and pointed it at the driver.

"No please. Please I am sorry sir." The driver was shouting and crying vigorously.

My heart pounded, and I couldn't bear to see him doing something so wrong.

Desperately, I held his arm and continued pleading, "Aaron, please... he's innocent."

But he seemed unfazed by my pleas. Instead, a sinister smile crossed his face, and he whispered, "Why are you taking his side, little one?"

I felt helpless as he went on, "You haven't seen this side of me, but as my queen, you have the right to see it now."

The guards brought the driver out, and my anxiety soared.

"Aaron, he's not guilty. Please, stop it," I begged, but he remained unyielding.

He pointed the gun at the driver, and panic consumed me. I couldn't let this happen.

In desperation, I held onto Aaron's arm and pleaded, "Aaron, please... please, he's not involved."

But before I could say anything more, I heard the trigger being pulled, and my heart sank.

"No!" I screamed.

The shock was overwhelming, and my head started spinning. I tried to keep myself together, but it was too much to bear.

"Kashish..." I heard Aaron's voice calling out, but I struggled to keep my eyes open.

In the end, my body couldn't handle the trauma, and I slipped into a deep slumber.