Ignited desires 🔥

Kashish was peacefully sleeping when she felt the hot rays of the sun landing on her face. She stirred in her sleep and opened her eyes, immediately feeling a severe headache. Sitting up on the bed, she looked at the side table and a smile formed on her lips when she saw a glass of lemonade placed there, along with a note.

"Aaron must have done this," she muttered and picked up the note. As she read it, a frown appeared on her face. "Sorry for yesterday." She wondered why he was apologizing and what he was sorry for.

But at that moment, all she wanted was to get rid of her headache. She quickly drank the lemonade and tried to remember the events of the previous day.

"We were at the club. I had a few shots of vodka, then we... um... danced..." She was speaking when suddenly the memories flooded back to her. "We kissed," she mumbled, lightly touching her lips. "Fuck!"

Realising what had happened, she immediately got up, freshened up, and changed her clothes. She realised she was in her own room and not somewhere unfamiliar. Getting ready for the office, she hurriedly left.

IN THE COMPANY -

Aaron was busy with his files, but his mind was consumed by thoughts of Kashish. He smiled as he remembered their kiss. "Damn," he muttered, trying to focus on his work. Just then, Leo entered the room.

"That girl has messed up my life. I'm fed up with her," Leo exclaimed, and Aaron furrowed his brow.

"What happened?" Aaron asked, concerned.

"Aria Watson. She acts like she's my boss and I'm her assistant," Leo replied, his frustration evident in his voice.

"I see. Why didn't both of you come yesterday?" Leo rolled his eyes.

"She started arguing again, and we ended up wasting our time in an argument," Leo explained.

Aaron was about to respond when they heard another knock on the door. It was none other than Aria, glaring at Leo, and vice versa.

"Fucking bastard!" Aria muttered, slamming the files on the table.

"Ms. Watson..." Aaron began, but Aria interrupted him. "How can you be friends with him? Mr. Knight, out of all the people in the universe, you chose this idiot as the COO? I'm sure he's not worthy of being the COO."

"And who the hell are you to judge me?" Leo argued.

"I have the right to judge you. You're a useless dick!" Aria snapped, and she stormed out, leaving both Aaron and Leo shocked.

Nonetheless, Aaron couldn't help but laugh, while Leo shouted, "Just wait and watch!"

Leo hurriedly left to chase after Aria, leaving Aaron alone in the room. He let out a sigh and decided to visit the legal department to check on the employees. Or maybe to see her.

As he reached the legal department, he saw Kashish explaining her ideas to everyone concisely and confidently.

"Now I can't stop myself from making you mine, little one," he thought to himself, a smile forming on his face.

"Good morning, everyone," Aaron greeted the team, but his eyes met Kashish's gaze for a moment, causing a crimson blush to appear on her cheeks. The memory of their kiss flooded her mind, making her feel hot all of a sudden.

Their eyes locked briefly, and Aaron started walking towards her. Kashish didn't know why, but all of a sudden, she started feeling nervous.

"I suppose the work is going well," he spoke while standing beside her, looking at everyone, and then at her.