Fierce kitten☠️☠️

The next day, Kashish prepared herself for the office, but her mind was still consumed with thoughts of Aaron. She was so absorbed in her turmoil that anyone who crossed her path risked becoming the target of her wrath. Without even having breakfast, she left for the office.

At the office, Aaron stood near the elevator, a mischievous smile playing on his lips. Since their passionate encounter the previous night, he couldn't get Kashish out of his mind. He yearned to explore more with her, but he had resolved not to touch her until she desired him just as intensely.

"I'm completely under your spell, little one," he chuckled to himself, feeling the magnetic pull between them. Suddenly, a small figure approached, engrossed in her mobile phone. Aaron turned and saw Kashish standing beside him, unaware of his presence.

As she moved to enter the closed elevator, he swiftly placed his hand in front of her, preventing her from hurting herself.

"Oww... what the fuck!" she exclaimed, turning around and getting shocked at the sight of him standing there.

"It's you..." she began, but before she could say more, he interrupted, "Let's talk in the elevator, not here." She nodded. When the elevator doors opened, they entered, and Aaron pressed his floor button. Kashish gazed ahead while he observed her with a furrowed brow.

"I hope you remember what happened yesterday," he said, and she rolled her eyes, continuing to look straight ahead.

"Do you want me to show you the consequences of ignoring me, baby?" he whispered seductively in her ear. Her breath hitched as she felt his closeness, still yearning for his touch.

"We're in the office," he chuckled.

"Fine then," he replied, her floor arriving. As she walked away, Aaron smirked to himself, thinking, "Let's see how much you can ignore me."

The day went by for Kashish with a sense of normalcy. She was engrossed in her work, as all the interns had to present their projects to the CEO. After she finished and was about to approach Aaron, Aria interrupted her

"Hey, let's go together. I'm done too," Aria suggested.

"Yeah, I don't want to meet him alone anyway," Kashish replied, rolling her eyes. Aria noticed Kashish's distress and inquired, "What's wrong? Is everything okay?"

"Everything's okay. Let's go." Aria shrugged and accompanied her to the top floor, where Aaron's cabin was located.

Lisa led them inside, and as they entered, Aaron turned toward them, acknowledging Lisa. Kashish frowned, feeling ignored by him.

'What the heck! How can he just fucking ignore me?'she gritted her teeth in frustration. Aria, witnessing her friend's anguish, rolled her eyes in understanding.

As Aria was done explaining her project, Aaron instructed her to leave and handed some files to Lisa.

"Lisa, I want to know if you're free tonight," he said, completely disregarding Kashish's presence.

"What the actual fuck! How dare he ask her something like that?" Kashish's internal anger flared up.

Lisa, with a smile and a blush, responded, "Yes, sir, I am free."

Aaron flashed a seductive smile and whispered, "How about we go on a date tonight and spend some quality time?"

Kashish, engrossed in her presentation, looked up abruptly, shocked by Aaron's proposal. Her eyes were fixed on him, while his gaze remained fixed on Lisa, whose face blushed a deep shade of red.

"Why not, sir? I'm ready to go," Lisa eagerly responded.

"Okay, darling. I'll pick you up from the office itself. Be ready at eight near the parking area," Aaron said, his voice oozing charm.