kiss me 💋

It had been a month since Aaron and Kashish had forged a strong friendship. They spent their time together, indulging in pizza parties and exploring various cuisines. Occasionally, they even ventured to the club, where Aaron often found himself looking after a drunk Kashish.

Meanwhile, Leo and Aria had become bitter enemies, their hatred for each other burning deep within their souls. They clashed at every turn, unable to find any common ground.

In a silent, dimly lit room exuding an air of opulence, four men sat together, sipping their drinks. Two of them appeared weathered yet commanding, while the other two were Aaron and Antonio.

"The dealer has betrayed us," one of them slammed his hand down on the table, frustration etched across his face.

Aaron smirked subtly, but his silence held his thoughts captive. Antonio glanced at his companions and quickly retorted, "These dealers are inconsequential, my friend. We can find countless others to replace them."

"But we suffered a loss of nearly 13 crores," someone muttered, their voices weighed down by despair.

Antonio fell silent, the gravity of the situation sinking in. Aaron, on the other hand, remained focused, his eyes glued to the news flashing across the screen. Suddenly, the headlines changed, revealing a police raid in the notorious black-hatten area, unearthing hidden black money and incriminating evidence. The authorities vowed to investigate the scene thoroughly, vowing to bring the culprits to justice.

Except for Aaron, the rest of the group appeared stunned. They turned their gaze towards him as he calmly rose from his seat, his composure unshaken. "Mafia business is a filthy game," he declared. "One must learn to deceive, or else where's the thrill?"

With those words, he walked away, a self-assured smirk adorning his face. He possessed the knowledge and cunning required to navigate these treacherous waters. Danger loomed over their heads, but Aaron remained one step ahead.

"You played well," Antonio broke the silence, his voice laced with a hint of menace. "But don't think you'll be able to continue this game. You'll soon regret your choices."

Aaron chuckled, turning to face him. "You're still a novice, Antonio. You have yet to master the art of the mafia game."

"I know it well," Antonio retorted sharply, his eyes glinting with malice. "That's why I'm turning your beloved Kashish into a pawn in this treacherous game. Just wait and watch."

The smile vanished from Aaron's face as he sensed danger encroaching upon Kashish. He knew it wouldn't be an easy battle, but he was determined to protect her at all costs.

Silently contemplating his next move, Aaron sat in his car, engrossed in some files. Suddenly, his phone rang, and a smile curled his lips as he recognized Kashish's voice.

"Yes, ma'am?" he answered, feigning formality.

"Oh, shut it," she snapped, her voice filled with frustration.

"What's the matter, little one?" Aaron teased, knowing she had grown accustomed to his nickname for her.

"Why are you keeping guards around me?" Kashish's voice softened, filled with curiosity and a hint of annoyance. Aaron was taken aback; he had made sure she remained unaware of the security detail. How did she find out?

"What do you mean?" he asked, feigning innocence.

"Don't play dumb. Just answer the damn question," she insisted, her tone tinged with impatience.

Aaron sighed, realizing he couldn't hide the truth any longer. "It's for your safety," he confessed.

"I'm just a friend, and nothing else," she declared, her words hanging in the air. He didn't respond with words but offered her a smile, a smile that spoke volumes about the emotions he couldn't articulate.