epilogue

Kashish was standing near the window admiring the moon, which shone brightly. A small smile appeared on her lips. She got what she wanted.

A handsome husband!
A grand marriage!
A beautiful life!

Yes they got married today. Finally she is his. Now there ain't any obstacles left.

The door opened slowly and appeared a little drunk Aaron. Feeling someone behind, she turned around with a smile.

As Aaron saw her, a smile formed his lips. He walked towards her and reached towards her, he palmed her face. Feeling the cold sensation, she closed her eyes.

"Finally we are married." She mumbled happily looking directly into his eyes. He chuckled and after kissing her forehead, hugged her tightly.

She hugged him back and inhaled his manly cologne.

They both again looked into each other's eyes and he spoke naughtily " I just want to rip these clothes apart and make love to you the whole night."

She blushed hearing him and hit him lightly on his shoulder. She was about to move when he pulled her and now her back was facing his front.

He moved to her neck and started kissing. A frown came to her eyebrows as it turned to a smile. Her one hand was in his hair, playing with his soft locks.

He turned her towards him and smashed his lips on hers. He kissed her sensually, their lips moving rhythmically. His hands were wrapped on her waist and her hands were busy unbuttoning his shirt.

"I love you." He spoke while kissing her collarbone. She was moaning loudly because of his sweet torture.

"I love you too." She mumbled and in no time they were on the bed, all naked.

Kashish was under him while his hands were busy on her body. Her hands were busy on his hair.

"I missed this." He mumbled while licking her navel. She was moaning too loud and her condition was not allowing her to say anything.

"Ahh.." she moaned as she felt his tongue on her pussy.

"Damn...Aaron...aahhh.." she moaned loudly as she felt his both hands pressing her boobs and his mouth on her pussy.

He was fucking her with his tongue and when she cummed hard on his face, he moved in front and kissed her making her feel her own self.

"Umm..." she moaned and pushed him on the bed. She turned and hovered upon him and started kissing his body while her hands were caressing his jaw.

"Damn you fierce kitten.." She looked at him and said, "Little one, not kitten." He chuckled as she continued kissing and sucking on his skin.

Looking at him, she sat on his member as he held her waist fitting her. Both moaned and she started moving slowly. His hands grasped her ass as he helped her.

The whole night went like that , him taking her in different positions.

Both enjoyed being in each other's arms and feeling the happiness of togetherness. They know now no one can separate them and even if someone tries, they will fight together.