Night ✨

"Aaron, leave me right now!!" she gritted angrily while Aaron was enjoying seeing her caged in his arms.

"Why little one?? You always love being in my arms," he mumbled while tucking her hair at the back.

She immediately turned, and now their position turned a bit too romantic. She was caged between him and the wall, and his both hands were holding her waist securely.

"Aaron Xander Knight, you are no one... I repeat, no one to me. So, fucking leave me at this instant." She emphasized on each word.

His patience was reaching the end. She was pissing him off by asking to leave again and again.

"As I said, you won't leave!!! Not now, not ever!!! I do not have to repeat this again." She shivered hearing his words and gulped audibly.

He smirked, seeing her giving up.

"I will leave!! Now..." Before she could complete, he smashed his lips on hers, shocking her. Her eyes wide, locked to his, deeply. He was moving his lips rhythmically on hers.

She immediately shut her eyes as a lone tear left. Aaron, who was busy exploring her mouth, feeling the salty taste, immediately opened his eyes. Slowly, he parted while gazing at her.

His eyes turned soft seeing her sobbing. After all, he can't see his little one crying.

He can kill anyone who will hurt her and make her cry, but at this moment, it's him who made her cry.

She sobbed audibly and looked at him with tears.

"You... you... promised me you will keep me happy. B... but you are a liar. I hate you, Aaron. The much I loved you, now I hate you," she sobbed.

His eyes turned glossy for a moment, but controlling his urge to speak softly, instead, he spoke harshly, "Go and sleep, Kashish. If you don't want me to lock you forever, just go and sleep."

Looking back at the door, then at him, and at last, the bed, she sighed hopelessly. She didn't have any other way left.

Ignoring him, she left towards the bed and sat there with tears streaming down her eyes. She immediately wiped them and looked at his back.

Gulping the saliva, she immediately turned on her back and closed her eyes.

Here, Aaron knew it won't be as easy as he thinks. She needs time to understand, but she is just playing with his anger.

"I won't ever let you leave. Never!!"

He sighed and left to freshen up, and after some time, he came towards the bed. Seeing Kashish sleeping at a corner, he sighed.

Switching off the lamp, he immediately laid and pulled her towards him. Kashish wasn't in deep sleep and feeling someone pulling her, she immediately opened her eyes, only to be met by the view of his bare chest.

How much she hates him, but she knows she will melt in his arms.

She tried wriggling, but he immediately spoke, "Sleep, little one."

She shut her eyes and immediately snuggled. The reason, she too didn't know. He hugged her tightly and kissed her hair every moment he was awake.

This was a blessing for him!!

The night passed with them sleeping and cuddling together. Though Kashish was reluctant, Aaron knew how to melt her.

The next morning - there was a knock on the door. Kashish, who was sleeping peacefully, her brows frowned as she felt an ugly knocking voice sounding near her ears.

"Uhh..."

"Who is this??" She shouted.

"Ma'am, please open the door."

She frowned and immediately opened her eyes, only to find herself hugging Aaron tightly. She sighed and tried pushing him, but no use. He was too heavy to be pushed.

"Aaron, leave me!!" She mumbled but immediately stopped seeing him sleeping so cutely.

Why didn't she notice this before??

His front head hair falling on his forehead and his lips turned on a pout. For a millisecond, a smile formed her lips, but she immediately composed herself and started shaking up.

After what felt like an eternity, he finally woke up.

"Uhh... What happened, little one??" He murmured.

"Wake up!! Someone is at the door knocking." She replied blankly.

He sighed and looked at the time. It was only seven in the morning. Usually, Kashish wakes up at eight, so it's so early for her.

"Sleep for some more time." He murmured while getting up.

She ignored him.

He immediately went and came back in a minute.

"Oh, nothing, I missed my gym." He murmured, but she again ignored.

"Don't ignore!!" He spoke coldly.

She just rolled her eyes and tried getting up, but he pulled her, and she landed on his bed.

"Fuck you, Aaron!!" She cursed loudly. He chuckled at her.

Currently, she was under him in the middle of the bed.

"I would love to be fucked by you, baby." He murmured while tracing his finger on her face. She tried removing his hands from her face, but he immediately wrapped both her hands on the top of her head.

"I said stop ignoring me and resisting me, baby." He murmured dominantly.

She again tried wriggling, and this time, he put his one hand inside her top, pressing her boobs tightly.

"Shit!! No!!!" She shouted.

"I repeat, don't ignore me."

But she was Kashish!! She will do what she has been asked not to do.

She again tried wriggling, to which he smirked.

"As you wish." He spoke while smirking, and she looked at him confused. He immediately removed his hands from her top and put it inside her pantie. Her breath hitched as she felt his warm hands there, touching her sensuously.

She gulped down.

It wasn't her first time... but every time his touch does some magic.

"Enjoy, baby." He spoke hoarsely.

Rubbing her pussy with his two fingers, he started licking her ears. She bit her lips trying hard not to moan.

"I won't leave until you moan," he replied in his dark voice. She gulped down her saliva and spoke, "I won't."

"Let's see, baby, who wins."

Saying this, he inserted his two fingers inside her in one go, she bit her lips very hard to stop the moan.

He smirked and started pulling and pushing his fingers. Her mouth opened feeling the pleasure, but she immediately closed remembering the challenge.

He started moving his fingers fast and furious, it was getting hard for her to control herself. At this point, she was about to climax, she wanted to moan loudly.

"Moan, baby. I know you want to."

And this was her last string.

"Aaah...Aaron...." she moaned loudly, feeling herself ejaculate.

He laid beside her tired, and she shut her eyes, her cheeks red.

"Shit!!" She muttered. He chuckled and whispered near her ears, "I literally want to fuck you so hard right now."

She looked at him angrily and threw a pillow at him, she immediately left for freshening up.

Not before muttering..."jerk!!"

He chuckled.

"Shameless..."she shouted and he laughed.