The dark secrets ⚡

"You mean to say he is stalking Kashish??" Aaron asked, his jaw clenched, and his hands fisted in frustration.

"I am more than a hundred percent sure. And maybe he is trying to convey something to ma'am."

Aaron knew that Antonio wanted to reveal his secret, the truth about his involvement with the mafia. He sighed heavily and asked the detective to keep an eye on things before dismissing him.

"I need to do something," he murmured, determination etched on his face.

Meanwhile, both Kashish and Aria were lost in their own world, enjoying a shopping spree filled with laughter and giggles. They decided to top it off with a movie and, afterward, took a leisurely stroll.

"I am still confused how can you not fall for Leo. He is a good one," Kashish said, nudging Aria's shoulder playfully, while Aria rolled her eyes with a smile.

"I can't handle that rude donkey."

"He…"

Their light banter was interrupted when Kashish spotted Antonio approaching them. Both Aria and Kashish frowned at his presence.

"Mr. Black? What do you want?" Aria asked, assertively.

Antonio politely bowed at both of them, and Aria quickly excused herself, leaving Kashish to deal with him.

"Yes?" Kashish asked, her curiosity piqued.

"I have heard Aaron is back," Antonio said, trying to keep his tone casual.

"Is this what you wanted to say?" Kashish inquired, a hint of suspicion in her voice.

"Oh no, Miss. Actually, I thought a lot and came to the point that you shouldn't be blindfolded by Aaron's lies. So maybe now is the time to know the truth," Antonio said, a cunning smirk playing on his lips.

Her heart started pounding in her chest as confusion washed over her. "What do you mean?" Kashish asked, her voice trembling.

Antonio's smirk grew wider, and he confidently said, "Your boyfriend is a mafia leader. Kidnapping, smuggling, drug dealing—it's his work."

For a moment, Kashish was in disbelief, unable to comprehend what she was hearing. "You're just lying, right?" she pleaded, desperately hoping it wasn't true.

"I knew you wouldn't believe me, but I have proof, madam," Antonio replied, as he took out his phone and showed her a shocking video of Aaron ruthlessly killing a man.

Kashish gasped and covered her mouth, her eyes filling with tears, and her mind turning into chaos. The truth was hitting her like a tidal wave, leaving her feeling numb and broken.

"You know why he didn't want to take you to Paris? Because it was part of his mafia business deal. And he didn't want you to know. Poor you," Antonio sneered, before walking away, leaving Kashish in a state of shock.

"Kashish? Are you okay?" Aria rushed to her side, seeing tears in her friend's eyes.

"Did that bastard do anything? Let me go and teach him a lesson!" Aria said, her anger flaring up.

Kashish stopped her, trying to regain her composure. "Let's go to the company. I want to confront Aaron. The driver will drop you home."

Aria wanted to insist, but Kashish gave her a faint smile, assuring her that she could handle it.

AARON'S POV-

I was preoccupied with my deals when suddenly, the door burst open, and there stood Kashish, her face determined but her eyes betraying a mix of emotions.

"Hey little one?" I greeted her with a smile, but she didn't return it.

"Are you in the mafia?" she asked point-blank.

As the tension thickened in the air, Aaron's heart pounded loudly in his chest. He could sense that this was not an ordinary conversation. The room seemed to close in on him, and he felt a rush of emotions surging within him. Was this the moment his hidden life would be exposed?

His mind raced, searching for the right words to respond, but Kashish's gaze bore into him, demanding honesty. She deserved the truth, but he feared how she would react to the darkness lurking beneath his charming exterior.

Aaron took a deep breath, his voice barely above a whisper, "Yes, Kashish, I am involved with the mafia."

Her eyes widened, and he could see the shock and hurt coursing through her veins. .