Cycle breaker 🤧

AARON'S POV-

"Where are we going??" she asked me with her curious and adorable eyes.

How can someone be so darn cute??

"To my place," I replied. She nodded, a perfect "O" forming with her mouth.

A wide smile spread across her face as she bombarded me with another question, "Is your home big??"

"Yes," I replied.

"How big??" she giggled, and I couldn't help but smile back.

"Very big," I responded.

"Wow, that's impressive," she exclaimed.

We fell into a comfortable silence as I drove, stealing glances at her every couple of minutes. After about half an hour, we arrived at my home.

"Get up. Let's go. You need to rest, or you'll feel sick," I said, turning towards her. However, I sighed when I saw her fast asleep.

I wanted to wake her up, but she looked like an angel. I smiled and stared at her for a few minutes before finally stepping out of the car. I went to her side and gently picked her up, carrying her to my room.

I was about to leave when she grabbed my hand and sat up, rubbing her eyes.

"Don't go," she yawned. I sat beside her, tucking a few strands of hair behind her ear.

"Why not?" I asked, but her next move took me by surprise. She jumped and sat on my lap, wrapping her arms around me. I instinctively held her waist tightly to keep her from falling.

Damn these hormones!

"You're sooo handsome," she giggled, her fingers tracing patterns on my face.

I closed my eyes, feeling something I shouldn't have felt

She's dangerous.

"You should sleep," I whispered, caressing her cheeks.

"You know, I feel like I've seen you somewhere before, but where??" she suddenly asked, a smile forming on her lips.

"Have we met before??" she asked, but I remained silent.

My little one.

"Yes, little one."

"That sounds sexy," she giggled, leaning closer to my face. Her breath brushed against my skin, making it harder to suppress my desires.

"Kashish, sleep," I said sternly, and she pouted. I gently laid her back on the bed and covered her with a duvet. She looked at me with a cute smile.

Damn you, little vixen!

"Good night," I said, about to leave, but she pulled me back. I almost fell on top of her, but I managed to steady myself.

This girl!