CEO'S unexpected encounter 🙂

Kashish was in the midst of preparing herself when she inserted her earbuds. She donned a casual off-shoulder top paired with high-waisted jeans.

"Gives off a laid-back vibe, I guess," she chuckled, winking at her reflection

Grabbing a sandwich, she left her condominium and hurriedly booked a cab to reach her office. By the time she arrived outside Knights Inc., it was already nine.

"I don't know why I suddenly feel so uneasy and nervous," she bit her lower lip, lost in thought.

"Maybe it's because of the new place," her conscience replied.

"You can do it, Kashu."

Shrugging off the negative thoughts, she entered the reception area. A young lady, around her age, was sitting there, flipping through some documents.

"Good morning. Can you tell me where the new interns are supposed to go?" Kashish asked politely.

"You can head to the seventeenth floor," the receptionist replied curtly, causing Kashish to frown. Ignoring the receptionist's demeanor, she entered the elevator. As she was about to press the close button, a voice echoed, "Hey, wait! Don't you dare close that elevator!"

Startled, Kashish turned to see a tall and handsome man rushing towards the elevator. Instead of stopping or engaging with him, she defiantly pressed the close button multiple times.

She smirked as the elevator doors closed and confidently flipped her hair.

"Huh! Tried to boss me around? Go to hell."

Upon reaching the hall where the interns were waiting, a man entered. It was none other than Leo Anderson, looking dashing in his professional pantsuit with a subtle tie.

"Oh my god, he is so handsome," a girl whispered near Kashish's ear, catching her off guard. It was indeed peculiar for a stranger to make such comments to another stranger. Nonetheless, Kashish responded with a polite smile.

"I'm Aria Watson," the girl introduced herself.

Kashish smiled and replied, "I'm Kashish Sharma."

"Indian?" Aria inquired, and Kashish nodded. Before Aria could ask any further questions, Leo began speaking.

"Hello, ladies and gentlemen. I'm Leo Anderson, the company's COO. First of all, congratulations on your internship. Securing a position in this company is quite challenging due to the high competition. We will be conducting a selection process, where only five out of the twenty interns will be chosen."

He continued, "I expect all of you to work diligently and efficiently. Our CEO detests laziness and tardiness. The head secretary will assign you your tasks, and you'll need to present your work to the CEO."

Everyone nodded in acknowledgment, and as Leo concluded his speech, he received a message that transformed his expression from neutral to shocked.

He sighed and turned back to the interns, clearing his throat to get their attention. "May I have your attention, please?"