passionate morning intimacy🔥

AUTHOR'S POV-

The sun shone brightly as Kashish and Aaron slept peacefully. Aaron stirred in his sleep and slowly opened his eyes, only to find Kashish sleeping while hugging him tightly. A small smile formed on his lips as he caressed her face, examining her lovingly.

Feeling someone's gaze upon her, Kashish stirred and opened her eyes, meeting Aaron's intense charcoal gaze. A blush crept across her cheeks as she saw him looking at her so intensely.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" she asked, hiding her face in his chest, which made him chuckle.

"You know, being so beautiful should be a crime," he replied.

"Why?" she asked, tracing circles on his naked chest.

"Because you have stolen my heart," he confessed.

She laughed, and he smiled, relishing the sound of her melodious laughter.

"You're being cheesy," she said, pinching his cheeks. He playfully turned her over and hovered above her.

She smiled and wrapped one arm around his neck while caressing his face with the other.

"Let me take a bath at least," she said, about to get up, but he immediately pulled her back and kissed her passionately.

Unable to resist any longer, she kissed him back with equal fervour. His hands caressed her body as he removed the blanket, their hands clasped together. He started teasing her breasts, eliciting a sexy moan from her as he pinched her nipples. Moving down to her navel, he lightly licked it, causing her back to arch.

She bit her lip and wrapped one leg around his torso, eagerly waiting for him to pleasure her. "Aaron, please!" she moaned loudly, her desire evident.

He chuckled and positioned himself on top of her. Inserting his finger, he began thrusting it inside her.

"Ah! Faster!" she moaned, on the brink of climax. But he suddenly withdrew his finger, denying her release.

"Not like that, little one," he smirked, leaving her frustrated.

"Please!" she exclaimed, overwhelmed by the sexual tension between them.

He kissed her passionately and whispered, "Say it lovingly, my beautiful girlfriend."

Looking into his eyes, she immediately obliged, "Aaron, please."

"Not like that," he teased.

"Oh God, please, Daddy!" Her words surprised him.

" Turning naughty?? Ain't you... " she chuckled hearing him.

Chuckling, he responded, "As you say, baby girl."

She blushed on hearing the endearment.

With that, he thrust himself inside her, their passion igniting. She grabbed his shoulders as her whole body quivered with pleasure.

After some time, they both climaxed together, their bodies spent. He collapsed beside her, whispering, "That was amazing," as a satisfied smirk adorned his face.

She lay there with her eyes closed, a blush gracing her cheeks. "I never knew you were into such things, love," he whispered, to which she chuckled.

Sitting up suddenly, she spoke, "After all, whose girlfriend am I?"

She stood up, ready to head into the bathroom, but he grabbed her and pulled her close, saying, "Let's save some water, love."

"Aww, no need, darling," she tried to push him away, but he pulled her into the bathroom, their passionate encounter continuing.

Meanwhile, somewhere in New York...

"This is all that bastard's fault! How can he be so cunning?" Antonio seethed, his head hung low as he glared at the files in his hands.

"Sir, we are almost going bankrupt, and many mafias are targeting us because of the loss we created," his assistant spoke, looking down.

Antonio, upon hearing this, immediately smashed the glass kept there, a sudden smirk forming on his lips-a psychotic smirk!

"How about we target that bitch? What's her name? Yeah, Kashish," he said, his assistant looking at him confused.

"But sir, what's the use of targeting her?" the assistant questioned.

"His weakness," Antonio spoke, laughing darkly. "Wait and watch, Aaron! You ruined me, now it's my turn to return the favour."

Two days later...

"Aaron, I want to go with you to Paris. I love that place. Please," she pouted, sitting in Aaron's lap while he was busy typing on his laptop.

He chuckled and pecked her lips, earning a pout from her.

"I would love to take you, my love, but I won't have any time to spend with you there. That's the reason you should wait here. I will be back in two days, maximum." She pouted and sighed sadly.

"You are bad," she whined, while he just chuckled.

"But still, I love you."

After all, he couldn't tell her he was involved in the underworld and had his own mafia clan. If this truth came out, he knew she would never stay with him, and he couldn't afford to lose her.

He knew she would eventually learn about this dark truth of his, but now wasn't the right time. He was worried that behind his back, Antonio might try to hurt her, as his words still rang in his ears. He looked at Kashish, who was playing with his tie, and sighed.

"I love you so damn much, my little one," he confessed. She chuckled and said, "I love you too."

How was it?? Hope you liked it.

Again asking you all to comment and vote for fast updates. Please do it guys 💕