Dirty hands ⚡

"So Antonio said, correct?" She mumbled, trembling backward, but steadying herself by holding onto the door handle for support.

Her tearful eyes locked onto him, and she muttered, "You are a liar."

Aaron tried to come near her, offering his support, but she jerked his hands away, shouting, "You fucking lied to me about your identity!"

"Kash..." he began, attempting to calm her.

She pointed a trembling finger at him, shaking her head angrily as she spoke, "Don't!!! Don't you dare give me some shitty reasons!"

Drawing closer to him, she took his palm in hers and let out a sarcastic laugh. "With these palms, you killed innocent people, right?"

"Kashish, it's not what you think," he muttered, trying to touch her face, but she shook her head, refusing his touch.

"Don't touch me with those dirty hands!"

"I knew this would happen. I didn't want you to leave me, little one. That's the only reason why I didn't reveal this dark truth of mine," he tried to explain, but she wasn't ready to listen.

"Didn't you know that I would have found out sooner or later?" Tears streamed down her cheeks. She was in deep pain. How could she stay with a murderer?

"Baby, I was planning to tell you, but I was scared you'd leave me," he said, regret evident in his voice.

She smiled sarcastically, wiping her tears roughly, and retorted, "And what now? I'm still thinking the same, Aaron."

Hearing her words, Aaron was shocked. He feared these words, and now she uttered them.

He held her arm, pulling her close, and pleaded, "You won't leave me, right?"

A faint smile appeared on her face, and she said, "I can't stay with a murderer."

"I am not a murderer!" he gritted his teeth, but she forcefully pulled her arm away and murmured, "You are one. I'm sorry, but I can't. I can't afford to see so many people dying."

With those words, she turned to leave but stopped at the sound of his voice, "I won't ever allow you to leave. You are fucking mine, little one. Those were the words we spoke that day after making love, and I mean it."

A smirk formed on his lips, but Kashish shut her eyes, clenching her fists. Turning back to face him, she looked directly into his eyes and said resolutely, "I am disgusted by you."

With those final words, she left, slamming the door behind her. Aaron felt helpless for the first time.

Sitting on the couch, he replayed the situation in his mind. Suddenly, the door opened, and Leo walked in.

He frowned, seeing Aaron tense, and sat beside him, asking, "Bro? What happened?"

Aaron sighed and confessed, "I messed up."

Leo listened intently as Aaron recounted every detail of the emotional encounter. Shocked, Leo suggested, "I guess you should try to impress her and make her happy."

"Do you think that will work?"

"At least it will give you a chance to talk with her. You can make her understand. I'm sure she'll come around," Leo reassured him.

Determined, Aaron nodded and, after chatting for a while, he left, leaving Aaron alone to contemplate his next move.

He stared ahead, resolute in his decision, and declared, "I will make sure you forgive me. I love you so much, little one."