Antonio's end on the way

The room was shrouded in darkness, exuding a sense of danger. An array of deadly weapons filled the space – daggers, guns of various makes, swords, and more. Amidst the obscurity, a faint light emanated from the center, revealing a dimly lit area.

In the middle of the room stood a chair, and upon it sat Aaron. His gaze was fixed upon a barely conscious figure, securely bound and left nearly lifeless. A wicked grin played on Aaron's lips.

"The game was tough, but I emerged victorious in the end, isn't that right, Antonio?"

Antonio, struggling to breathe, met Aaron's gaze, his voice a feeble murmur. "Aa..Aaron, please let me go."

Aaron had anticipated this turn of events. Every escape route for Antonio had been sealed off, leaving him cornered in a remote tribal village. Aaron's cunning had led him to this moment.

"Oh, how could I possibly release you? You've sown seeds of doubt in Kashish's mind. You even tried to harm her, causing her to collapse. I can't just let you off the hook," Aaron spoke with a mixture of calm and anger.

Antonio trembled and wept, but Aaron's anger had been ignited. Rising from his seat, he approached Antonio. In a matter of seconds, Aaron stood face-to-face with his captive. Gripping Antonio's hair tightly, he twisted it with force.

"How could you dare to hurt her? How?"

On the day Kashish was about to leave, Antonio had plotted an accident to claim her life. Aaron, luckily, had intervened and rescued her.

"No… please..."

Before Antonio could utter more words, Aaron kicked him in the stomach and delivered a fierce blow to his face.

With a chilling chuckle, Aaron whispered into Antonio's ear, "No weapon can punish you like my fists and kicks."

He shoved Antonio backward and continued to assault him. Antonio cried out in pain as Aaron's fists struck his eyes.

Meanwhile, Kashish paced anxiously, waiting for Aaron's return. Frustration etched her face as she muttered to herself, "Where is he? He left his phone behind and now he's nowhere to be found."

Suddenly, an idea illuminated her mind, and a smile crept across her lips. Dialing Leo's number, she anticipated a solution to her distress.

Unbeknownst to her, Leo stood at a distance, observing Aaron's retribution. He grinned as he noticed his phone ringing. Seeing Kashish's name, he answered the call and stepped away for privacy.

Ecstasy filled Kashish's voice as Leo's voice came through the line. "Leo, please, tell me where Aaron is. I've been trying to reach him, but he didn't take his phone. Do you have any information?"

Leo hesitated, struggling to find the right words. He knew that Aaron hadn't informed Kashish about the situation.

"Hello?"

"Yes, well, he's actually tied up with a client. It's late, Kashish. You should rest. He'll be back soon."

"Wait, a client? He mentioned a mafia meeting. I'm confused."

Leo felt like he'd been caught in a trap. "Uh, yes, a mafia client."

Kashish's intuition kicked in. She sensed something was amiss. "Leo, something's not right. You're hiding something. Tell me!"

"Kashish, really, it's nothing."

"Leo, you're not being truthful. Just tell me. Now!"

Knowing Kashish wouldn't relent, Leo sighed and reluctantly revealed the truth. "Alright, he's... he's actually dealing with Antonio."

"What?! Where are you? I'm coming. I know he won't let him go without confronting him." Kashish's concern was less about Antonio and more about Aaron's well-being.

Worriedly, she pressed Leo for information. "Leo, tell me, please."

"Kashish, I can't disclose that. He has tight security around you, and they won't allow you to leave until he gives the green light."

Her despair deepened, but a sudden idea illuminated her mind. "Let me talk to Aaron."

"But..."

"Please."

"Alright, let me see."

Leo approached Aaron, who was in the midst of punishing Antonio. Tentatively, Leo tapped Aaron's shoulder.

"What the..." Aaron began, his anger interrupted by Leo.

"Kashish wants to talk to you."

Aaron paused, his surprise evident. Leo smiled awkwardly and muttered an apology.