The enchanting forest surprise

"Hey, baby!" The voice froze her in place. A smile traced her lips as she eagerly turned towards him. It was none other than Aaron, standing leaning on his table, looking irresistibly hot in his sleek black shirt and trousers.

"Aaron," she murmured, walking towards him. He smiled and spread his arms, beckoning her for a hug. Without hesitation, she ran into his embrace, holding him tightly.

"I missed you so much, Aaron," she said excitedly, burying her face in his chest. He kissed her hair and caressed her back with his thumb.

"I missed you too, my love," he replied tenderly.

They parted, and she cupped his face, gazing into his eyes. "Why didn't you tell me about this beforehand?" she asked.

"I wanted to surprise you," he said with a smile, pressing his lips against hers. She tasted the familiar sweetness, savoring the moment. They kissed passionately, losing themselves in each other.

Finally, breaking the kiss, he said, "Come, let's go."

"Where to?" she inquired, her curiosity piqued.

"You'll find out," he replied, a mischievous twinkle in his eyes.

With that, he pulled her out of the room and led her to his car. Confusion swirled in her mind as she continuously questioned him about their destination, but he simply kissed her palm, his focus on driving.

After some time, they arrived at their destination. It was already nightfall, and the stars illuminated the dark sky. The place appeared serene, surrounded by what seemed like a magical forest.

"Are you going to kidnap me?" she asked, a hint of fear in her voice.

He frowned, taken aback by her question. She immediately sat down, folding her legs Indian style. "I know I love you, but that doesn't mean you can harm me, Aaron."

"Anyways, what can I do now? I am ready to give my life to you if you want," she sobbed, her confession raw and vulnerable.

He was about to respond, but she grabbed his hand, her eyes brimming with tears. "I love you so much, Aaron. Please don't replace me in your heart."

"What the hell!" he exclaimed angrily, his voice filled with disbelief.

She pouted, looking at him, but he interrupted her. "Stop. Stop right there. Are you out of your mind, Kashish?"

"But..." she began.

"Just shut up. No one is going to hurt you. Stop overthinking," he reassured her firmly.

"Then why are we here?" she asked, her voice tinged with curiosity.

"You'll find out soon enough. Just wait a little longer," he said, sighing.

He took out a cloth from behind and blindfolded her gently.

"Aaron..." she whispered, a mix of anticipation and confusion in her voice.

Leading her carefully, he guided her to a secret spot. After a few minutes of walking, he smiled and whispered in her ear, "I love you so much, my little one."

He removed the blindfold, and she found herself surrounded by a breathtaking display of fireworks bursting in the night sky. Tears welled up in her eyes as she turned to face him.

"You did all this?" she asked, her voice filled with awe.

He smiled and turned her towards him. "This is nothing, love. It's nothing compared to the love I have for you."

She smiled and nodded, enveloping him in a tight hug. They stood there, gazing at the vibrant fireworks painting the sky.

"I'm sure you must be hungry, my love. Let's satisfy your appetite," he said, breaking the silence.

She frowned playfully, and he led her to another surprise. As the lights sparkled above, she saw a breathtaking sight—the forest adorned with twinkling lights, and a beautifully set table at the center.

"After you, my lady," he said with a smirk. She chuckled and gracefully took a seat at the table while he pulled out the chair for her.

They enjoyed a delicious meal, their smiles and playful banter adding a romantic touch to the evening.

"Is there anything else you desire?" she asked coyly, her eyes sparkling with mischief.

He nodded, pulling her closer. Tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, he whispered huskily, "The night is still young, my little one."

She blushed, leaning back on the bed as he hovered over her. The anticipation filled the air as he slowly undid his shirt.

"I'm ready," she breathed, her voice filled with desire.

"I am sure you won't be able to walk tomorrow." He whispered seductively while unbuttoning his shirt.

"I am ready." She said leaning on the bed and he hovered upon her. Tearing of her dress, he started kissing her breast while rubbing himself hard on her.

She held his hair feeling warm and horny.

"Damn… .Aaron… " she moaned.

"Yes baby moan loudly."

She moaned his name loudly as he did the deed.

He met her gaze, and with a hunger that matched hers, he began a night of passion. Their love filled the air with moans and cries of pleasure, creating an intimate symphony that echoed through the night.