Prologue

It was evening. The city looked crowded, office hours were over and cars were moving as if racing on the road.

In the middle of the road, a group was cycling or we can say racing very fast, disturbing everyone crossing the road.

"Slow kids!!" One said.

"Hey, can't you see while riding." Another shouted.

But little did they care about all this. They were in their own world of fun and enthusiasm.

A girl in the group shouted while cycling "I am about to win, you losers. Yayyy!!!"

"Hey no, this is cheating." Another girl shouted.

They looked like teenagers. Merely, sixteen.

"Kashu, slow down a car is coming." A girl shouted at the same girl who was about to win.

Kashish, who was looking back poking out her tongue at others, suddenly looked in front and her eyes went wide. A car was coming towards her at full speed.

"Oh my god!!" She whispered horrified.

Immediately, She tried applying brakes but to no effect.

"Damn my breaks. Aah!!!"

"Kashish, stop the cycle!!!" Her best friend shouted.

"I am not able to."  She was too shocked to even move her cycle to another side.

It was as if she was traumatized.

At last….boooom!!!

On the other hand,

The person in the car was busy on his phone, when his eyes went towards Kashish who was riding her cycle very fast.

"Holy fucking shit!!" He blew the horn but no way she was too fast. Her cycle was moving as if it's some kind of horse riding competition.

though he was also driving fast.

He immediately applied breaks, as hard as he could and shut his eyes tightly, only hoping for no mess to happen.

Boooom!!

A loud voice came up as kashish's flying cycle hitted his car. He shrieked and sighed opening his eyes, seeing the girl crying loudly.

"Kids!!" A mumble left his lips.

He came out and saw the girl looking at her bleeding foot and crying. As he came out, everyone's eyes except Kashish were on him.

After all, he was handsome, 6 feet tall, and looked serious.

His eyes rolled seeing how everyone is read to entertain themselves.

As Kashish felt someone standing in front of her, her teary brown eyes went up only to meet his charcoal black eyes. They looked soft!

She narrowed and shouted, "You!! Can't you drive properly?? Don't you know how to drive?"

He was shocked, which would be an understatement. He was beyond shocked!! After all, it was she who was riding her cycle as if it's some aeroplane.

"But wasn't it you who was cycling too fast, little one?" He smirked.

She got more angry hearing the endearment, " little one".

"You, let me just stand up. I will tell you who's the little one here."

She shouted angrily and tried standing but cried feeling pain on her foot.

" Oh fuck!!"

"Little one, I don't think it suits a baby to curse." He smirked. His mood turning into bubbly seeing the feisty cat in front of him. He sat there waiting for her to finish her argument.

" Hey!! Who are you calling little? I am a big girl. Can't you see?? " she hissed angrily, rubbing her knees.

"Owww...." She winced again.

He chuckled and bent down to see her injury. " it's not that big. Stop crying like a baby."

She fumed in anger and said,"Are you serious!! You..You are such a bad man I have ever met. Even my neighbour's son feels sad after hurting me. And you!! Huh!!" she said with an angry pout.

He chuckled and stood up.  He gave his hand to her to get up but she slapped his hand and stood up herself wincing in pain.

She looked at her broken cycle and then looked back at his expensive car.

Her anger on peak!

She took out the cold drink from her cycle basket .

He was a little suspicious and confused about her act but he couldn't hold back his chuckle when she poured all her cold drink on his car and ran away limping.

Not before poking her tongue towards him.

"You and your car little, i am a big girl."

Her last words, after she got vanished In the crowd.

"Feisty little girl.." he smiled a little.

_____________________________

New author alert !! ⚠️

Okay so hi guys, i hope you like my book. Please vote and comment.

I would love to know your opinion.

Thank you!!