dilemma 😥

Aaron's POV:

Lying to her was the toughest part. I wanted to tell her about my business, but I knew it wouldn't be easy. Revealing the truth too soon was out of the question. I sighed, my thoughts consumed by Kashish.

She placed so much trust in me, and yet here I was, deceiving her. It was the worst feeling.

"I'll tell her everything as soon as I can," I resolved within myself.

Night had fallen, and I decided to call my love. The mere thought of her brought a smile to my lips.

"My love!" I heard her voice and couldn't help but smile. She looked adorable in her cute hoodie.

"Sorry, baby. I was caught up in a meeting," I said, flashing a smile.

"I know," her voice sounded slightly puzzled.

"Do you have something on your mind?"

"Nah, nothing. I was just thinking... if you know..."

"Ask whatever you want, little one."

"I bumped into Antonio today, by chance."

My smile faded upon hearing his name. Damn!

She recounted every detail to me, her gaze filled with questions. But I couldn't reveal the truth now. I wasn't there to handle the fallout, and I knew if she found out, she might try to leave, which I couldn't afford.

"He's probably just joking, love. Besides, you know he's our rival, so he must be plotting something."

"Why do I feel like he knows about us?"

"Does it really matter if he knows or not? He has a knack for meddling in other people's business," I explained, and she nodded in agreement.

"You're right," she sighed, and the tension in the air seemed to ease.

"Aaron, I miss you so much," her sweet voice resonated in my ears.

"I miss you too, my love. I wish I could ravish you right now," I winked, a mischievous tone in my voice.

Her cheeks reddened, and she smiled.

"You shameless man."

"What did I say wrong, baby? Just seeing you in that hoodie turns me on."

She blushed, and we shared a moment of playful banter.

"It's getting late; you should get some sleep."

"I think I'll need a cold shower, my love."

And it was true. I yearned to have her with me, to indulge in our desires, but this business deal prevented me from acting on those impulses.

"Aaron, you're becoming shameless. Go to sleep."

"At least give me a goodnight kiss," I teased.

She chuckled and blew me a flying kiss, making me chuckle in response.

"Now, go to sleep."

After a bit more conversation, we ended the call. I took a cold shower and lay on my bed when my phone beeped.

Unknown number!

I answered the call, but before I could speak, I heard a voice threateningly say, "She'll leave you, and the day she does, she'll be mine, you bastard."

My jaw clenched as Antonio's voice reached my ears. That fucking bastard!

"Don't you dare mention her again, or you'll regret it. Don't forget, I have more power than you," I growled.

"It doesn't matter. She'll soon discover your dark secret. The day she leaves you will be her last," he sneered.

My rage boiled as he threatened me. No one had ever dared to threaten me before.

But this man...

Before I could respond, he ended the call. I let out a frustrated sigh and hurled a nearby vase across the room.

I'd been trying to gather information on him, but that cunning bastard managed to stay hidden. No one could snatch her away from me!

Anyone who dared to try would face my wrath. They would meet their end at my own hands!

Author's POV:

After a three-day-long meeting, Aaron packed up and prepared to return to New York.

Meanwhile, Kashish hadn't crossed paths with Antonio since that day, bringing her some peace of mind. However, his words lingered in her thoughts. She couldn't shake them off.

"Hey, what's up? Aaron is coming back today. Have you both planned anything?" Leo asked. They were all at the company, busy with work.

She smiled at him.

"I don't know what time he'll be back, so we haven't made any plans yet."

Leo nodded, observing her tensed expression.

"Why do you look worried?" he asked, his curiosity evident. She hesitated for a moment before an idea struck her.

"It's nothing. Can I ask you something?" she inquired.

"Sure."

"You know Aaron well. Can you tell me more about him?" she asked, cutting straight to the point. Leo frowned momentarily but nodded.

"You already know everything."

"Oh," she replied, disappointed. She was about to press further when Leo excused himself, claiming to have a meeting.

Sighing, she decided to stop dwelling on the matter. She resumed her work, but her mind kept wandering back to the unanswered questions.

Later that day, when she finished gathering information and printing documents, she had to deliver them to the CEO's cabin. Making her way inside, she placed the files and turned to leave, only to be jolted by the sound of a locked door.

"Shit! Who locked it?" she exclaimed, trying to open it to no avail.

"Hey, baby," a familiar voice called out, freezing her in place.

Hope you are fine guys....

Please do comment and vote.... Hope to get maximum support... So kindly vote ❤️❤️❤️