End ❤️

A week had passed since that tense encounter in Kashish's cabin. She found herself caught in a whirlwind of confusion, torn between her feelings of anger, hurt, and a growing sense of longing. Unsure of what to do, she decided to seek solace in the company of her childhood friend, Rudra.

As she entered Rudra's office, her mind buzzed with questions and doubts. But as she reached the door, she halted in her tracks, unintentionally eavesdropping on a conversation that would shake her to her core.

"You know, Rudra," Aaron's voice held a mixture of pain and vulnerability, "I can't bear this anymore. It's been tearing me apart not having her by my side."

Rudra's voice, softer but equally earnest, responded, "I understand, Aaron. But you have to give her time. She's been through a lot."

"She's always been my strength, Rudra. But now, without her, I feel lost. I can't pretend anymore. I need her back in my life."

Kashish's heart ached as she listened to Aaron's words, his feelings laid bare for Rudra to hear. Tears welled up in her eyes as the weight of his pain and longing washed over her. She turned and ran, her emotions overwhelming her.

Reaching the terrace, she leaned against the railing, tears streaming down her cheeks. She clutched her heart, feeling the turmoil within her. She had to make a decision, and she couldn't do it alone.

After what felt like an eternity, Kashish wiped her tears and took a deep breath. She made her way back to Aaron's cabin, her resolve firm. As she entered, both Aaron and Rudra turned to her, surprise etched on their faces.

Kashish's eyes were red from crying, her voice tinged with anger and frustration. "So, having a heart-to-heart without me, were you?"

Aaron opened his mouth to speak, but Kashish raised her hand to silence him. "No, I don't want to hear it from you right now."

Aaron's expression was a mix of shock and regret, but Kashish wasn't done. "How dare you, Aaron? How dare you confess your feelings and pain to Rudra? Did you think I wouldn't find out?"

Rudra stepped forward, trying to intervene. "Kashish, calm down—"

But she cut him off, her voice louder now. "No, Rudra, let me finish. Aaron, you left me once, and now you're back here, pouring your heart out to Rudra? What am I, some kind of backup plan?"

Aaron's eyes were pleading, his voice desperate. "Kashish, it's not like that—"

She shook her head, tears welling up again. "I waited for you all these years. I waited, Aaron. But you chose that life over me. I can't just forget the pain I went through."

Aaron's voice cracked, his eyes glistening with unshed tears. "I never wanted to hurt you, Kashish. I thought I was doing the right thing."

Amidst the anger and tears, Kashish's voice softened. "You left me broken, Aaron. Do you have any idea what I went through?"

He took a step closer, reaching out to touch her, but she pulled away. "No, don't touch me. Not yet."

"You know what I hate you soo much for leaving me and I hate you for choosing that business over me but you know what..." Aaron looked at her with tears.

She too had tears in her eyes.

Finally, after a tense silence, Kashish's voice wavered as she confessed, "But I still love you. I've always loved you, even when you broke my heart."

Aaron's eyes widened, hope and disbelief flickering in his gaze. "Kashish…"

She took a deep breath, her voice steadier now. "I can't stay away from you any longer. I love you, Aaron. I want you back in my life."

Tears streamed down Aaron's face.

"You really ??"

She frowned and said "Now don't tell me you love Rudra and not me." Both the guys' eyes went wide hearing her.

Is she out of her mind??

"Are…"

She started laughing and said "Okay fine. I know you are straight."

He sighed and smiled.

"You will come back right??"

Tears brimmed her eyes and she mumbled "I will but you won't ever leave me. I can't bear to live a life without you."

"Even I can't." Saying this he closed the distance between them, his voice barely above a whisper. "I love you too, Kashish. I never stopped loving you."

Their lips met in a passionate and emotional kiss, sealing their rekindled bond. Rudra, who had been watching the entire scene with a knowing smile, finally spoke up.

"Well, it's about time! I was getting tired of playing matchmaker."

Kashish and Aaron broke apart, their cheeks flushing with embarrassment. Rudra's teasing brought a much-needed touch of lightheartedness to the moment.

As they shared laughter and embraces, the weight of the past seemed to lift, replaced by a renewed sense of hope and love. It was the beginning of a new chapter for Kashish and Aaron, one that they would write together, leaving behind the shadows of their past and embracing the promise of a brighter future.

     AND HERE IS THE END. I HOPE YOU LIKED THE BOOK.. THANKS FOR READING IT....❤️