New York ✈️

Next day -

Kashish woke up early in the morning and immediately freshened up. Her mind was preoccupied with something else and she just wanted to complete her work because she had woken up so early.

It was only six o'clock.

Finally, she sat comfortably on her bed and switched on her laptop.

"Let's do it, lappy." She murmured, rubbing her palms, and started typing.

After typing for half an hour or so, she smirked, leaning on the bedpost.

"You wanted me to make you proud, right, Mom? Let's just wait for tomorrow."

Saying this, she went back to sleep.

The day went by normally, but her mother did not speak to her at all. She did not even try to initiate any conversation and silently ate her food.

Kashish was excited for the next day. She went to bed early at night, hoping it would pass quickly.

NEXT MORNING -

Finally, the next morning arrived, and again she woke up early.

Without even freshening up, she immediately switched on her laptop and started looking at something very closely.

Two minutes later -

"Oh my goddd," she shouted so loudly that everyone came running to her room.

"What happened?" Mr. Sharma asked, worried.

"Kashu, are you okay?" Mrs. Sharma asked after him.

"What did you do now?" Her brother asked sleepily.

He knew his sister has again done something mischievous, so he was not even shocked.

But Kashish's eyes were fixed on the laptop screen.

Everyone was confused, seeing the smile not leaving her face.

"A ghost must be inside her," Aryan said, yawning again.

Mr. Sharma came near her and touched her, making her flinch. She looked at her dad and smiled.

"What happened?" He asked her, but without saying anything, she hugged him.

"I did it."

Everyone was confused. She broke the hug and turned the laptop towards them.

After looking at the information, everyone was shocked.

"I will die." Mrs. Sharma muttered, still looking at the screen.

Her brother snatched the laptop and looked at the information. It was Kashish Sharma's name written on it.

"You fucking got a chance to work in New York! Like, NEW YORK?????" Aryan shouted loudly, making Kashish roll her eyes.

"I am talented, just a bit lazy." She said proudly with a wink.

"Oh, my baby..." her mother and father started showering kisses on her face, and her brother hugged her, congratulating her.

At the dinner table -

"By the way, what's the company's name?" Aryan asked Kashish. She smiled and said proudly, "Knights, Inc."

Everyone laughed and talked happily, not knowing what was going to happen next.

After a few days -

Finally, it was the day of Kashish's departure to New York. For days, she had been excited to visit the country, but now she was feeling so heavy.

She wasn't a crybaby, but her eyes were watering up.

"Why are you crying, my baby? Don't cry. You can call me anytime." Her mother kissed her forehead while checking her luggage.

"I will miss you all."

"We will miss you too, dear." Everyone kissed her forehead and hugged her. Finally, after an emotional session, her brother dropped her off, and now she was inside the airport.

"I will make it. I know." She spoke determinedly.

Finally, after fifteen hours, she landed in New York. She was astonished at how beautiful it was.

"Damn, it's so beautiful." She murmured, seeing the tall buildings touch the sky and expensive cars run on the roads.

She smiled and shouted, "Kashish has arrived in New York."

After hearing her shout like a madwoman, everyone jumped, making her chuckle embarrassingly.

"Sorry, pardon me." She apologized for her irrelevant act.

You have fucking gone crazy, Kashish. Her conscience mocked.

I am just excited. Hehe.

Tera excitement tereko dubayga ek din (your excitement will definitely drown you one day.)

Whatever, let me enjoy my life now. She was feeling proud of herself and the smile on her face wasn't leaving at all.

Finally, she booked a cab and reached her condominium.

Tomorrow, everyone would be assigned their work. Kashish was shocked to learn that they assigned work according to everyone's experience.

"Anyway, why do I care? Right now, I need my beauty sleep. After all i have to dream about my husband too. Oh my god, how can I forget about my love. Love, I am coming wait. Hawww!!!"

She acted like shocked but then started laughing loudly while hugging her pillow.

" After that, some drinks and party. Oh my god, god must be so much free to give me such a life. Damn, you are the best god. Lots of kisses and hugs to you. " She started dancing everywhere and finally when she felt tired, and when a yawn escaped her lips, she decided to sleep.

The next chapter will be their first meet. I hope to get your support. Kindly vote and comment. Bhai bhot motivate hota h, itna toh deserve karti hu na(dude, it motivates a lot, atleast this much i deserve) 😭🤧

thank you

have a nice day 💞